Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Let's talk Black Nationalism

im not aiming at low hanging fruit..

the fact is niggas are lazy and dont want to unite for shit.

let me give you an example.
lets say you was raised in the hood. you work hard to make it out. you move to a middle class neighborhood, with a great school system.
you have an extra room in your house. you want a family member to come and take advantage of the school system.
who would you want to come live with you.....the lil cousin who has potential but not the opportunity where he lives, or the lil cousin whos nothing but trouble and could care less about education but is in a very dangerous hood.
only one can come. what you gonna do?

so i say ..i know why we are here. and relocating is not for everyone if we cant take advantage of the opportunities here. you have people who dont even want to move out the hood but want to hope real hard that it gets better but refuse to do anything to make it better. so i think you are missing my point.

no place whether black or white dominated will just welcome you with open arms, give you a job with high pay and a nice house. you have to work hard no matter where you go. so unless you are already a hard worker here, shit wont change somewhere else.

you can blame but so much on outside forces when a person doesnt have a work ethic to make their life better.

then you have the new culture, the new laws and a whole bunch of other shit you have to adapt.

relocation is not easy as get up and move. i am living proof of it. it was hard adapting to a very rich country. so imagine how niggas would adapt to a lower economic country...no sidewalks, no starbucks, no convenience stores. no walmart.
This is why I say black people who are not black nationalists are not a part of black nationalism and shouldn't reap the benefits of black nationalism unless and until they get on board.

Fuck harping on what we aren't doing or what we're doing wrong.

How about some corrective and proactive action?

Like the dynamic between black businesses and black customers. Black businesses (whether black owned or black ran) usually have superior products and services, save the noticebly poor customer service and punctuality. Communication and effort is what they need more of.

As for black customers, even in a capitalist economy where the goal is to get the most out of every dollar, black customers have to respect set pricing. Obnoxious haggling and theft are what makes black businesses hostile to their clientele. If you don't want to pay the cost, take your business elsewhere. AND don't undervalue black businesses on account of them being black to justify taking your dollar to a white business.

the fact is niggas are lazy and dont want to unite for shit.

let me give you an example.
lets say you was raised in the hood. you work hard to make it out. you move to a middle class neighborhood, with a great school system.
you have an extra room in your house. you want a family member to come and take advantage of the school system.
who would you want to come live with you.....the lil cousin who has potential but not the opportunity where he lives, or the lil cousin whos nothing but trouble and could care less about education but is in a very dangerous hood.
only one can come. what you gonna do?

Why do you keep including lazy people into the mix? I'm not talking about those type. I'm talking about people who actually want to do something with their life. We know the obviously answer to that question but let me take it a step further. Who's the reason for the hoods and school that they both stay in? Government right? Ran by whom? White people who don't want to to succeed and the next logical question would be how to we rectify the problem?
We gotten in Government...Has worked out.... Build business....hasn't work.....Marched and protest......Hasn't worked
All this trying to be Americans hasn't worked and our future isn't bright here

so i say ..i know why we are here. and relocating is not for everyone if we cant take advantage of the opportunities here. you have people who dont even want to move out the hood but want to hope real hard that it gets better but refuse to do anything to make it better. so i think you are missing my point.

You're missing the point of having a nation that is Govern by us and our interest. We all don't have to go anyway nobody would force you to come you can still stay and trade with the people back in the nation IE chinese

no place whether black or white dominated will just welcome you with open arms, give you a job with high pay and a nice house. you have to work hard no matter where you go. so unless you are already a hard worker here, shit wont change somewhere else.

then you have the new culture, the new laws and a whole bunch of other shit you have to adapt.

Not trying to join an existing nation just want our own

we have so much that divides us.....

we need to get our internal shit handled first. then we should have this talk.
we need to work on our own mentality and mindframe before thinking of moving somewhere.

too many niggas have a defeatist mentality when asked to do something or stand up..but want to be in the hood acting like a boss or talking like blowing money aint nothing to them.

yall bout to get me started

Weak leadership. Any leadership that plan is to rely on another nation will fail you 100% of the time

Fuck harping on what we aren't doing or what we're doing wrong.

How about some corrective and proactive action?

Like the dynamic between black businesses and black customers. Black businesses (whether black owned or black ran) usually have superior products and services, save the noticebly poor customer service and punctuality. Communication and effort is what they need more of.

As for black customers, even in a capitalist economy where the goal is to get the most out of every dollar, black customers have to respect set pricing. Obnoxious haggling and theft are what makes black businesses hostile to their clientele. If you don't want to pay the cost, take your business elsewhere. AND don't undervalue black businesses on account of them being black to justify taking your dollar to a white business.
we cant start at the problem and try to move forward like aint nothing broke.

we have to ....no,

we must understand what the problem is and fix it in order to move forward.
we cant even properly disown certain niggas if we dont acknowledge they are a problem.

i will only respect black businesses that respect the customer. same with black people. man, i am the most confused and lost looking nigga on the planet...yet niggas think i am the same as a nigga who walks in the store with a thousand friends being loud an shit.

if i approach a person with respect and calm tone i expect the same in return regardless of what another nigga did.

otherwise......niggas acting like scorn abused woman who cant forget the next man for what the previous man did.

so i say....fuck those type black businesses and fuck them type niggas who make shit hard for everybody.

Why do you keep including lazy people into the mix? I'm not talking about those type. I'm talking about people who actually want to do something with their life. We know the obviously answer to that question but let me take it a step further. Who's the reason for the hoods and school that they both stay in? Government right? Ran by whom? White people who don't want to to succeed and the next logical question would be how to we rectify the problem?
We gotten in Government...Has worked out.... Build business....hasn't work.....Marched and protest......Hasn't worked
All this trying to be Americans hasn't worked and our future isn't bright here

You're missing the point of having a nation that is Govern by us and our interest. We all don't have to go anyway nobody would force you to come you can still stay and trade with the people back in the nation IE chinese

Not trying to join an existing nation just want our own
bruh...unless you find a lost continent then we have no where to go.

and again tell me why we should leave?
why is it that ever other race and culture can come here and thrive yet niggas want to run and leave?

that says something about us and our hustle.

i could care less about the upper echelon of white people....when we cant even get ground level economics off the ground.

those schools you talking about....how many parent fight for a better curriculum like they fight if someone keeps their child after school for fucking up?

the fight starts with us......we can fight a white man or white ideology without having unity and a plan. and with us i mean male leading proper and strong households. being a father figure to more than just yours. this is asking for alot but this is the state that we are in due to a generation seeking money over community and allowing our elders to be killed and our leaders to be killed from within us....before the police kills us.

this answer to this is simple.....but it takes a shit load of work that unfortunately alot of people are not willing to do. the rewards will come outside of our lifetime....and even that is not enough for niggas to get right.

man i can keep going....this is something i hold close to my heart.
this aint a beat down of my people...but i am realistic about what needs to be done.

we have more people slowing us down and killing potential troops within our own ranks.....so at this moment.....i can not blame or even acknowledge a white person being apart of the problem.

the hood is the hood.
it was once a nice place with poor people.
now the hood represents fuckery and ratchet, want nothing and everything bad in a black person.

this shit aint right nor is it how its supposed to be.

why is it that ever other race and culture can come here and thrive yet niggas want to run and leave?

i could care less about the upper echelon of white people....when we cant even get ground level economics off the ground.

those schools you talking about....how many parent fight for a better curriculum like they fight if someone keeps their child after school for fucking up?

the fight starts with us......we can fight a white man or white ideology without having unity and a plan. and with us i mean male leading proper and strong households. being a father figure to more than just yours. this is asking for alot but this is the state that we are in due to a generation seeking money over community and allowing our elders to be killed and our leaders to be killed from within us....before the police kills us.

this answer to this is simple.....but it takes a shit load of work that unfortunately alot of people are not willing to do. the rewards will come outside of our lifetime....and even that is not enough for niggas to get right.

this aint a beat down of my people...but i am realistic about what needs to be done.

we have more people slowing us down and killing potential troops within our own ranks.....so at this moment.....i can not blame or even acknowledge a white person being apart of the problem.

the hood is the hood.
now the hood represents fuckery and ratchet, want nothing and everything bad in a black person.

Bro, you just want white people to rule over us. That all you really saying at the end of the day.
We have done everything there is to do here to no prevail. Our problem is white people ruling over us. Bottom line

Bro, you just want white people to rule over us. That all you really saying at the end of the day.
We have done everything there is to do here to no prevail. Our problem is white people ruling over us. Bottom line
if you can say that....then you are not familiar with who i am...and thats ok.

in any war you need to move as a unit.
if you move divided you can be conquered.
now, if we still cant say all blacks are united...how can you come to this conclusion?

yes we have done everything....then guess what youngin....the drug epidemic came. i saw what it did first hand. and i saw how no one helped us. i saw how we turned on each other and i saw how it destroyed families.

thats the key...it destroyed families. meaning it was families at a time. whats more frightening to a white person? a strong family or a grown nigga with baggy pants trying to look tough?

reread what i stated....its not no where what you thinking. you thinking you playing chess.

bruh i am playing 3 dimensional chess. im thinking on multiple planes.

thats what we need.

but i can not even begin to think about moving to our own country when niggas gonna bring they cousins who want nothing but chaos. shit we just bringing a problem to a new location.

we gotta fix us first before we can fight anyone.

example...

if you just got jumped and you run home..and you brother gets jumped by the same dudes and he runs home and so on until all your borthers been jumped by the same dudes..and them 5 niggas who just jumped yall are outside you house but you got 15 brothers who fighting amongst themselves.....what do you do? the reason them niggas keep jumping yall is cause yall divided. once you are united....you can cause alot of damage and take shit over.

if you can say that....then you are not familiar with who i am...and thats ok.

in any war you need to move as a unit.
if you move divided you can be conquered.
now, if we still cant say all blacks are united...how can you come to this conclusion?

yes we have done everything....then guess what youngin....the drug epidemic came. i saw what it did first hand. and i saw how no one helped us. i saw how we turned on each other and i saw how it destroyed families.

thats the key...it destroyed families. meaning it was families at a time. whats more frightening to a white person? a strong family or a grown nigga with baggy pants trying to look tough?

reread what i stated....its not no where what you thinking. you thinking you playing chess.

bruh i am playing 3 dimensional chess. im thinking on multiple planes.

thats what we need.

but i can not even begin to think about moving to our own country when niggas gonna bring they cousins who want nothing but chaos. shit we just bringing a problem to a new location.

we gotta fix us first before we can fight anyone.

example...

if you just got jumped and you run home..and you brother gets jumped by the same dudes and he runs home and so on until all your borthers been jumped by the same dudes..and them 5 niggas who just jumped yall are outside you house but you got 15 brothers who fighting amongst themselves.....what do you do? the reason them niggas keep jumping yall is cause yall divided. once you are united....you can cause alot of damage and take shit over.

I know exactly who you are and I don't agree with what you saying. Our problem is white people I don't get why you can't understand that

I'm a black nationalist and I want my own land fuck living under another nation of people .

It's no way in hell the black people can takeover American.

I'm working right now so I can't really address you post like I wanted but your views on black people in America is OFF

I know exactly who you are and I don't agree with what you saying. Our problem is white people I don't get why you can't understand that

I'm a black nationalist and I want my own land fuck living under another nation of people .

It's no way in hell the black people can takeover American.

I'm working right now so I can't really address you post like I wanted but your views on black people in America is OFF
what by wanting our people to get it straight?

the politicians cater to people who are untied. they want them votes.
with 14million people united......we can do,and some shit...just like them jews , chinks and hispanics.
how the fuck cuban got more pull in florida?
because they are united.

i think your idea of black people are off.

why relocate or run when you still have no plan or unity?

if i take a retarted cat from france to germany......it really doesnt matter location...its still a retarted cat.

ill be around when you get off work. take your time young man

what by wanting our people to get it straight?

the politicians cater to people who are untied. they want them votes.
with 14million people united......we can do,and some shit...just like them jews , chinks and hispanics.
how the fuck cuban got more pull in florida?
because they are united.

i think your idea of black people are off.

why relocate or run when you still have no plan or unity?

if i take a retarted cat from france to germany......it really doesnt matter location...its still a retarted cat.

ill be around when you get off work. take your time young man

Chinks have China Jews have isreal and Hispanics have south America and Mexico. Black don't have that that why we need a nation in Africa. Those are satellite nations.

Bro stop calling a youngin I'm 33 and your not that older that I am..

You're not even a black nationalist. You just want black people to be militant integrationist

I'm not going to United we niggas who think we can succeed in America. They are killing us off and you don't have any solution.

2step_behind you have no solution for

Building industry's for black people in America.

The justice system

The education system

The encomic system

Social system

Geo political

Chinks have China Jews have isreal and Hispanics have south America and Mexico. Black don't have that that why we need a nation in Africa. Those are satellite nations.

Bro stop calling a youngin I'm 33 and your not that older that I am..

You're not even a black nationalist. You just want black people to be militant integrationist
nah..integration happens because we are not united.
if you dont align with black and what black is...then you are susceptible to anything, anyone throws at you.

you right......i am black before anything....dont really care about a nation or where we are......either way ...we need to be united.

its starts with united family.....united community and then united people.

how you gonna do what you claim we need to do with out what i am saying first?

and why do you think that because i want us to be united that means to integrate?

I'm not going to United we niggas who think we can succeed in America. They are killing us off and you don't have any solution.

2step_behind you have no solution for

Building industry's for black people in America.

The justice system

The education system

The encomic system

Social system

Geo political
please tell me......how you gonna build industry without unity?
how you gonna build a justice system for us without unity?
education, economics, and social......all that requires unity if it is going to be for us.

Bro you really arguing against black people having they own nation and you wondering why we can move forward as a nation of people

Bro you really arguing against black people having they own nation and you wondering why we can move forward as a nation of people
and you are arguing against us uniting. so how can we move forward?

any nation you move to can be easily invaded without a unified nation.

im not saying you dont have a good idea.....but that idea needs steps.

no matter if a bunch of arable land pops out the ocean and we all move their.....it will be the same without unity.

not sure what you are missing there.

so you are ok with a new but chaotic nation as long as its ours?

nah....i rather move as a unit with like minded people. since we have nothing it needs to built from the ground up. and during that process fuckery is not needed.

chinatown, little italy...hell even little haiti. regardless if they have a country.......they still have a unified front against all odds.

so like i said....i see your point...but its a moot point if we are not unified.

and you are arguing against us uniting. so how can we move forward?

any nation you move to can be easily invaded without a unified nation.

im not saying you dont have a good idea.....but that idea needs steps.

no matter if a bunch of arable land pops out the ocean and we all move their.....it will be the same without unity.

not sure what you are missing there.

so you are ok with a new but chaotic nation as long as its ours?

nah....i rather move as a unit with like minded people. since we have nothing it needs to built from the ground up. and during that process fuckery is not needed.

chinatown, little italy...hell even little haiti. regardless if they have a country.......they still have a unified front against all odds.

so like i said....i see your point...but its a moot point if we are not unified.

Bro, the stuff your saying goes without saying we already know this.

Bro, the stuff your saying goes without saying we already know this.
soooo

why do you think i am not for black people and want to stay under someone white?

i am usually the only one trying to get us to unite?

i am the one who tries to promote being bigger than your hood? being bigger that what others say black is?

man who would not want another place to go......but i would not want fuckery to follow you or us or anyone someone where they are trying to build.

the hood is the hood.

We not leaving bro this shit is ours as nuch as anybody elses. We not part of any African Ethnic group. We have carved our own way.

We not leaving bro this shit is ours as nuch as anybody elses. We not part of any African Ethnic group. We have carved our own way.

So when you call white people thieves for stealing this county does that mean black people are thieves too?

Back