Welcome To aBlackWeb

leave Kyrie Irving alone

this is a bit much. howard stern is the last person to be calling somebody an idiot

at the end of the day, when its all said and done, his body, his choice

i truly dont understand this need to pounce on those that refuse to be vaccinated. its ridiculous

Peer pressure. Works 90% of the time.

my issue with Kyrie is cool your choice, but again it's not about just you kryie..it's about your team that fight with you, it's about the organization that pays you. You kyrie choose to play the sport. You signed the contract you are legally bind to that contract and rules and regulations. You turning your back on your team...because you are being "made" to do something? Come on....is it really that bad?
So you're contradicting yourself.

And yes he signed a contract, they changed the rules when introducing the mandate.

U probly didn't watch the IG live either

According to him he was promised he could play without getting a shot then the rules changed so he sitting out.

His VACCINATED team mates can still contract it and get sick as shit. I’m glad I work from home, I don’t have to see people unless I go out my house.

Shit people are still catching the FLU and dying but anyway.
But pull up the statistics of vaccinated people contracting the virus vs unvaccinated contracting it. Correct me if I’m wrong here too if this isn’t the correlation you’re making but also look up the rate at which people are dying from covid and the rate at which people are dying from the flu.

And yes he signed a contract, they changed the rules when introducing the mandate.

According to him he was promised he could play without getting a shot then the rules changed so he sitting out.
they initially thought he could essentially be a part time "employee" by only playing in road games, but then if you play in another state with a mandate, how exactly does he go about being around the team, opponents, etc...

instead of giving him a part time status, they just said he wont be allowed to play until he gets at least one of the two shots as I appreciate it

But pull up the statistics of vaccinated people contracting the virus vs unvaccinated contracting it. Correct me if I’m wrong here too if this isn’t the correlation you’re making but also look up the rate at which people are dying from covid and the rate at which people are dying from the flu.
you didnt have to hide behind an alias to post this b

Go ahead and please explain to me how am i contradicting myself? And The organization and our government can do that, they can change the rules (obviously for the government they have to pass a bill first) (the organization because it's a privately owned and does go through the players union as well) and his organization has to abide by the "government" who made it mandatory that in the state of NYC (and other states) you can't work if you are not vaxx. Harsh i get it, but it is what it is....For the safety of others...

and please....stop, there are plenty of people in here making educated points and you fighting to look for a loophole in it...stop man. It aint a good look. Just trying to help you man.

Kyrie can have whateva stance he want. He don't wanna get vaccinated...cool. BUT...the team has every right to keep him out until he do. That's THEIR right. It's not about just him.

Listen...these owners ain't tryin to lose the amount of money they did last year. Green before everything as far as they're concerned. So if it means the organization gotta get vaccinated, just so they can recoup all that money they lost...so be it. B/c all it takes is ONE person to throw the whole organization, and the league off its axis. Whether it's coach staff...stadium workers...etc. Case in point...the NFL.

So he can have his stance all he wants. He just gotta deal wit the consequences behind it. I mean atheletes put types of shyt in their bodies w/o batting an eye, or question everything in it. But oh well...next man up for the Nets.

The bold is what's so hilarious about athletes now wanting to "do their own research"

they initially thought he could essentially be a part time "employee" by only playing in road games, but then if you play in another state with a mandate, how exactly does he go about being around the team, opponents, etc...

instead of giving him a part time status, they just said he wont be allowed to play until he gets at least one of the two shots as I appreciate it
That's not what Im referring to. I can't even knock the organization they're doing what's in their best interest.

Go ahead and please explain to me how am i contradicting myself? And The organization and our government can do that, they can change the rules (obviously for the government they have to pass a bill first) (the organization because it's a privately owned and does go through the players union as well) and his organization has to abide by the "government" who made it mandatory that in the state of NYC (and other states) you can't work if you are not vaxx. Harsh i get it, but it is what it is....For the safety of others...

and please....stop, there are plenty of people in here making educated points and you fighting to look for a loophole in it...stop man. It aint a good look. Just trying to help you man.
U said it's his choice then the rest of your post explains how he should shut up n do what his teammates and organization want.

U brought up "he signed a contract"

Did he sign it before or after the mandate?

Do u not see how it doesn't matter if he signed a contract if they changed the stipulations after the time of signing?

I'm.not saying they can't change the rules, I'm saying to Kyrie, the might negate the contract.

Back