Welcome To aBlackWeb

leave Kyrie Irving alone

Is the bold true?

Wasn't he leading a losing team for 4-5 years before LeBron returned?

The bolded is true. Can't remember if they said he LBJ spoke or texted. But they did have a conversation about it.

Well...I'm assuming he was under the assumption he was gonna be the alpha dog. Then LBJ came back. Different reports but most said he felt like he was lil bro to big bro LBJ. Robin to Batman.

That apology to Bron was hilarious...but yeah them niggas on the Celtics wanted him gone too. Nigga been on 3 teams and has had drama at some point in literally every place.
And THAT’s the thing here.

It ain’t just this:

Literally EVERY team he’s been on he’s been on, he’s been shown to be mentally deficient, especially when he’s given a “leadership” position.

That said volumes. The Rona may be the focal point, but the track record is out there.

FUCK sending that muhfucka to Philly for Ben; that’s just trading one head case for another.

That's not what that means. He is free to make his own choice, I will not judge him for making a choice BUT when you are not only accountable for your own self your are accountable for others, it becomes more than just about you! I have said that before. It's not just about him..

And all choices have consequences bad n good.
U are judging him though lol

Saying he's turning his back on his team means what about him or his character?

Also speculating based on his "history" is widening the net of judgment beyond this vaccine shit alone

Also u ignored my point about the contract.

U are judging him though lol

Saying he's turning his back on his team means what about him or his character?

Also speculating based on his "history" is widening the net of judgment beyond this vaccine shit alone

Also u ignored my point about the contract.

@ the bold...when you're in a team sport is kinda says alot. Also his history is being included in this because it gives context as to part of why some are reacting the way they are. You can't dismiss that and try to boil the reactions down to just the vaccine because it's not in this instance.

@ the bold...when you're in a team sport is kinda says alot.
"Shut up n dribble (get the shot) or you're selfish"

Sounds judgmental to me

Also his history is being included in this because it gives context as to part of why some are reacting the way they are. You can't dismiss that and try to boil the reactions down to just the vaccine because it's not in this instance.
U can include his history all day long. Doesn't tell us whether or not he's being genuine.

He's been called anti vax when he himself has stated he's anti mandate.

Not the same thing.

Sounds judgmental to me

U can include his history all day long. Doesn't tell us whether or not he's being genuine.

Not the same thing.

That shut up and dribble quote doesn't have anything to do with your question or my answer. He can talk all he wants. Nobody restricted that. Hell people encouraged so he could stop saying other people were speaking for him. It also doesn't help when the people speaking out for him weren't saying the most well informed things regarding the vaccine. Like some of those things his aunt said in that Rolling Stone article is not only just factually wrong, but also paints Kyrie's ego as being a driving force as well. Or else statements like "you can't be a part of the franchise you helped build", because we all know Kyrie goes deep into Nets history, wouldn't be made.

Him not being there for his teammates actually on the court playing is just that...him not being there. There's no twist to put on that that makes that a good thing for his team so yes his current stance is affecting more than just himself.

Last edited:

Sounds judgmental to me

Not the same thing.

He’s anti vax

He stated the earth has given us the meds to fight diseases.

If he was anti vax for a sane reason like y’all in here it would be cool but his reasons are so off the wall y’all standing with him on those same reasons.

take a step back and listen to why he’s saying what he’s saying and you wouldn’t back him if you’re a sane person

Let's be real...Kyrie is already a multimillionaire several times over and is still getting paid from his endorsements. Him sacfricing 1 source of income isn't really all that noble of a thing
To you, to some, but it very well could still be a big deal to him, especially in this "get money in any way and if you don't you fucking up" country.

Plus he loves to play ball... he's losing out on a love for a belief

He’s anti vax

He stated the earth has given us the meds to fight diseases.

If he was anti vax for a sane reason like y’all in here it would be cool but his reasons are so off the wall y’all standing with him on those same reasons.

take a step back and listen to why he’s saying what he’s saying and you wouldn’t back him if you’re a sane person
That don't make him antivax just like me saying "I'll rely on my natural immunity for now" doesn't make me antivax. He doesn't have a prob with ppl taking the shot like some seem to have with him not taking it.

Back