Welcome To aBlackWeb

leave Kyrie Irving alone

I’m of the opinion that he’s just trying to be different as always, i think he’s most likely antivax not anitmandate. It’s not like the mandate has been out for months it happened in September so he had plenty of time to get the vaccine before the mandate but chose not to. This is just the most convenient way to justify it, like others have said. I’d respect it more if the guy just said he doesn’t trust the vaccine or doesn't like shots or something. Bet money if the mandate got lifted he still wouldn’t get the shot, I really don’t think it’s about that.

Floyd need to go the fuck with that bullshit.

1) No fuckin WAY did he write this remedial ass shit.

2) Kyrie isn’t leading anything.

3) If Floyd has been vaccinated, this shit is dead before it gets off the ground.

4) The only thing we’ve had enough of is muhfuckas dying from this shit.

Once I heard Bomani Jones speak on Kyrie being out all on native reservations playing with the kids on goodwill missions all this while unvaccinated, with no mask, and blatantly ignoring their Covid protocols on the strength of being Kyrie.

All the"his body his choice, what about the Nets and KD..." type shit became meaningless.

Anybody who ever set foot on one of them reservations knows they have enough shit to deal with, without Kyrie coming through potentially spreading to a hella vulnerable group.

If he dont want to get vaccinated cool, go sit down, chill, and figure out what life has to offer besides the NBA right now.

Once I heard Bomani Jones speak on Kyrie being out all on native reservations playing with the kids on goodwill missions all this while unvaccinated, with no mask, and blatantly ignoring their Covid protocols on the strength of being Kyrie.

All the"his body his choice, what about the Nets and KD..." type shit became meaningless.

Anybody who ever set foot on one of them reservations knows they have enough shit to deal with, without Kyrie coming through potentially spreading to a hella vulnerable group.

If he dont want to get vaccinated cool, go sit down, chill, and figure out what life has to offer besides the NBA right now.
Him being non vaxxed is not more of a danger spreading shit than a vaxxed person.

so what you mean?

Kyrie is gonna be responsible for reintroducing smallpox to the natives at this point.

d0d3f5363280316ce04dd3998f1ddd15_w200.gif

Him being non vaxxed is not more of a danger spreading shit than a vaxxed person.

so what you mean?
I dont know from my view, willfully not abiding by procedures simple as wearing a mask, and still running and playing with all the kids knowing you not vaccinated, knowing the damn virus can be spread while asymptomatic is a great example of, I'm just doing whatever the hell I want because I'm Kyrie. Especially if the reservations put the rules in place.

Which is hypocritical as hell to this bigger image this is starting to spin into. No effort to take a precaution on behalf of vulnerable children is foul to me. His failure to extend others a courtesy kills all that speaking for the voiceless talk.

Back