Welcome To aBlackWeb

leave Kyrie Irving alone

That shut up and dribble quote doesn't have anything to do with your question or my answer. He can talk all he wants. Nobody restricted that. Hell people encouraged so he could stop saying other people were speaking for him. It also doesn't help when the people speaking out for him weren't saying the most well informed things regarding the vaccine. Like some of those things his aunt said in that Rolling Stone article is not only just factually wrong, but also paints Kyrie's ego as being a driving force as well. Or else statements like "you can't be a part of the franchise you helped build", because we all know Kyrie goes deep into Nets history, wouldn't be made.

Him not being there for his teammates actually on the court playing is just that...him not being there. There's no twist to put on that that makes that a good thing for his team so yes his current stance is affecting more than just himself.
So "he's turning his back on his teammates" is a neutral statement of his actions?

Kyrie always just being saying shit

just like when he said it finally good to have another person that can hit that shot at the end of games when he was talking to KD like LBJ don’t have more than both of them out together

Given that it wouldn't be the 1st time he's done it...that statement has nothing to do with the vaccine and all to do with Kyrie being Kyrie.
Not in the context it was used:
"You turning your back on your team...because you are being "made" to do something? Come on....is it really that bad?"

So neutral statement?

That don't make him antivax just like me saying "I'll rely on my natural immunity for now" doesn't make me antivax. He doesn't have a prob with ppl taking the shot like some seem to have with him not taking it.

He’s not saying that though.

You can stand behind ALL of his crazy reasons if you want to but it makes you crazy too.

You’re backing him because technically he’s on your side of this situation but he’s truly not

Soooo this whole thing wit "Natural Immunity"...it only works for Covid?? What about all the other diseases? I mean folks had no problem taking medications, vaccinations, and other pharmaceutical treatments to fight all those things.

You know what...wrong thread. Back to Kyrie. Like someone mentioned....its not just this issue, it's a culmination of ALL the other controversial he's been involved wit.

This issue is just another one added to the list.

He’s not saying that though.

You can stand behind ALL of his crazy reasons if you want to but it makes you crazy too.

You’re backing him because technically he’s on your side of this situation but he’s truly not
I'm going off his IG live nothing more, nothing less.

People said he on that "need to do more research" shit. Never saw proof of him saying that anywhere.

Ppl said he antivax, he specifically said he wasn't. He did say he's anti mandate.

This all I'm arguing. I got nothing against what Nets doing or if they cut him from the team.

Soooo this whole thing wit "Natural Immunity"...it only works for Covid?? What about all the other diseases? I mean folks had no problem taking medications, vaccinations, and other pharmaceutical treatments to fight all those things.
Google the studies. Natural immunity pretty much as good as double vaxx. All the other meds and vaccines u referring to are optional although some people have in fact taken issue with vaccines for children for years.

I'm going off his IG live nothing more, nothing less.

People said he on that "need to do more research" shit. Never saw proof of him saying that anywhere.

Ppl said he antivax, he specifically said he wasn't. He did say he's anti mandate.

This all I'm arguing. I got nothing against what Nets doing or if they cut him from the team.

I see you don’t follow everything he be talking about shit including this and his reasons for not getting it

The problem with Kyrie is that he is a problem everywhere he goes. This problem is just a culmination of all the previous problems he has had. He's naturally an insubordinate, contrarian type of guy. He just don't like being told what to do and he doesn't feel like he has to obey anybody or anything. He just goes about it in a passive aggressive way.

All the man gotta do is a take the damn shot, majority of the league has done it besides like 3 people.

He says he is not anti-vaccine then he says he's doing it out of protest.

Man is silly.

I realize something, anti-vaxxers have never explained the downsides of taking the shot without any actual medical proof.

Like there's no CDC study, FDA approved study, there's no study from other nations that the vaccine causes any ill affect.

It's always some random guy on the internet, telling these people why not to take the shot.

Just say you wanna risk your life bro. I would respect Kyrie if he just said, "I don't wanna get the vaccine because I don't wanna get it."

Because there's no research out there done by a non-crazy person that tells you the long-term negative effects of the vaccine. There's research and Covid victims out there that tells you the long term negative effects of Covid. Some people have loss their eye sight, some people loss limbs, some people got PTSD from treating it.

This shit right here is an exercise in dumbassry and I've done plenty of dumb ass things in life, but I ain't ever ever realized that people will argue themselves out of a thing that is a net gain for them and society with no legitimate arguments or logical reasoning.

Dumbass Charles Barkley telling you to get the vaccine bro and I thought Charles Barkley would be on Kyrie's side on some, "Well he doesn't have to get it if he don't want to."

If that's all you're going off of then you're doing something you say you're against...which is talking about a situation and defending somebody without having all the information.
I asked for proof no one provided it. His actual words on IG live, are his current stance (he possibly believed something different beforehand), is probably the best info out there to date.

What do u think is better than his actual words?

The problem with Kyrie is that he is a problem everywhere he goes. This problem is just a culmination of all the previous problems he has had. He's naturally an insubordinate, contrarian type of guy. He just don't like being told what to do and he doesn't feel like he has to obey anybody or anything. He just goes about it in a passive aggressive way.

All the man gotta do is a take the damn shot, majority of the league has done it besides like 3 people.

He says he is not anti-vaccine then he says he's doing it out of protest.

Man is silly.

I realize something, anti-vaxxers have never explained the downsides of taking the shot without any actual medical proof.

Like there's no CDC study, FDA approved study, there's no study from other nations that the vaccine causes any ill affect.

It's always some random guy on the internet, telling these people why not to take the shot.

Just say you wanna risk your life bro. I would respect Kyrie if he just said, "I don't wanna get the vaccine because I don't wanna get it."

Because there's no research out there done by a non-crazy person that tells you the long-term negative effects of the vaccine. There's research and Covid victims out there that tells you the long term negative effects of Covid. Some people have loss their eye sight, some people loss limbs, some people got PTSD from treating it.

This shit right here is an exercise in dumbassry and I've done plenty of dumb ass things in life, but I ain't ever ever realized that people will argue themselves out of a thing that is a net gain for them and society with no legitimate arguments or logical reasoning.

Dumbass Charles Barkley telling you to get the vaccine bro and I thought Charles Barkley would be on Kyrie's side on some, "Well he doesn't have to get it if he don't want to."
A titangraph missing the point as well. He said himself he's not anti vax. Hes anti mandate.

According to him he's not taking the shot bc the shot itself, but bc he thinks it's wrong to force people.

"Didn't read the article"

I asked for proof no one provided it. His actual words on IG live, are is current stance (he possibly believed something different beforehand), is probably the best info out there to date.

What do u think is better than his actual words?

My comment was in regards to you trying to dismiss the fact that there's multiple other factors that are going into people reacting to Kyrie specifically. Things that you've admitted in two separate threads you don't know about.

My comment was in regards to you trying to dismiss the fact that there's multiple other factors that are going into people reacting to Kyrie specifically. Things that you've admitted in two separate threads you don't know about.
I didn't dismiss them. I said u can speculate all day long about things not related whatsoever to the issue at hand, it doesn't mean he's not being genuine.

I didn't dismiss them. I said u can speculate all day long about things not related whatsoever to the issue at hand, it doesn't mean he's not being genuine.

And what you keep being told yet dismissing because Kyrie's stance is similar to yours is that those other things are in fact related to how people are both receiving what he's saying now and reacting to it.

And what you keep being told yet dismissing because Kyrie's stance is similar to yours is that those other things are in fact related to how people are both receiving what he's saying now and reacting to it.
"He's wrong because of a, b, c, d not related to Covid nor vaccines".

Sure. I'll give u that one fine.

But the " he's anti vax" and "I need to do my research" stance ppl throwing on him....show me.

Like I said, if I'm wrong fine.

"He's wrong because of a, b, c, d not related to Covid nor vaccines".

Sure. I'll give u that one fine.

But the " he's anti vax" and "I need to do my research" stance ppl throwing on him....show me.

Like I said, if I'm wrong fine.

I'm not about to sit through 20 minutes of Kyrie talking about anything other than basketball. I will say that before he finally did that though as I said before the shit his aunt was saying on his behalf was very much the "he still is doing his own research" and specifically calling out medical professionals like Dr. Fauci liars for what they've said so far about how the vaccine works. You can look at the article yourself.

I'm not about to sit through 20 minutes of Kyrie talking about anything other than basketball. I will say that before he finally did that though as I said before the shit his aunt was saying on his behalf was very much the "he still is doing his own research" and specifically calling out medical professionals like Dr. Fauci liars for what they've said so far about how the vaccine works. You can look at the article yourself.
I'll take your word for the article. But that was before IG live. If he was antivax then, he specifically said he isn't as of posting the vid.

He kept coming back to being anti mandate and letting people make their own decisions.

Back