Welcome To aBlackWeb

leave Kyrie Irving alone

Y'all keep the convo to Kyrie

We already have a dedicated covid thread

U said it's his choice then the rest of your post explains how he should shut up n do what his teammates and organization want.

U brought up "he signed a contract"

Did he sign it before or after the mandate?

Do u not see how it doesn't matter if he signed a contract if they changed the stipulations after the time of signing?

I'm.not saying they can't change the rules, I'm saying to Kyrie, the might negate the contract.

Bruh to your first paragraph. Never implied that and never said that.

When you sign a contract you have to abide by their rules n regulations prior n post to you signing it. Even if they change the rules by the govern laws of their own sanctions. And even more so if his players union fucks w a rule change. He gotta f w it too.

Bruh to your first paragraph. Never implied that and never said that.

When you sign a contract you have to abide by their rules n regulations prior n post to you signing it. Even if they change the rules by the government laws of their own sanctions.
"It's your choice but it's not about u". Means u only cool with his choice if he considers all the other conditions u assuming he didn't consider.

His IG live he said he was promised he wouldn't have to get vaxxed. Once they reneged he backed out.

All I'm saying is he isn't what media and their narrative making him out to be.

"It's your choice but it's not about u". Means u only cool with his choice if he considers all the other conditions u assuming he didn't consider.

His IG live he said he was promised he wouldn't have to get vaxxed. Once they reneged he backed out.

All I'm saying is he isn't what media and their narrative making him out to be.

That's not what that means. He is free to make his own choice, I will not judge him for making a choice BUT when you are not only accountable for your own self your are accountable for others, it becomes more than just about you! I have said that before. It's not just about him..

And all choices have consequences bad n good.

I was way more on board with Kyrie when I assumed that he legitimately believed that getting the vaccine would be harmful to him medically and he want willing to compromise his body like that.

That's not what that means. He is free to make his own choice, I will not judge him for making a choice BUT when you are not only accountable for your own self your are accountable for others, it becomes more than just about you! I have said that before. It's not just about him..

And all choices have consequences bad n good.

BINGO!

see this what I be talking about

ppl r losing their minds

It’s to incentivize people to get vaccinated. If people are deciding that it’s their right to get vaccinated or not that’s fine, but also understand that if you aren’t vaccinated you have a higher chance of getting the virus as well as experiencing worse symptoms. If you make that decision understand the risks too.

It’s always something with this guy.

If coronavirus didn’t exist, he would still find a way to be in the news for all the wrong reasons.

If he doesn’t wanna get vaccinated, cool.

If he doesn’t wanna retire, cool.

But maybe he should just take a hiatus and get himself together.

I can see that there may be some mental issues with him that need to be addressed.

It’s always something with this guy.

If coronavirus didn’t exist, he would still find a way to be in the news for all the wrong reasons.

If he doesn’t wanna get vaccinated, cool.

If he doesn’t wanna retire, cool.

But maybe he should just take a hiatus and get himself together.

I can see that there may be some mental issues with him that need to be addressed.

I said in the covid thread last week that alot of the reaction to Kyrie isn't just based on this one thing but it's basically built up from years of him doing his "dare to be different" act. From his "I didn't really mean the earth is flat I just want people to research and question things" bullshit to now he's consistently had this vibe of thinking he's the smartest person in the room in a very condescending manor.

But pull up the statistics of vaccinated people contracting the virus vs unvaccinated contracting it. Correct me if I’m wrong here too if this isn’t the correlation you’re making but also look up the rate at which people are dying from covid and the rate at which people are dying from the flu.

I’m not reading all of that, I said what I said. Bye

I said in the covid thread last week that alot of the reaction to Kyrie isn't just based on this one thing but it's basically built up from years of him doing his "dare to be different" act. From his "I didn't really mean the earth is flat I just want people to research and question things" bullshit to now he's consistently had this vibe of thinking he's the smartest person in the room in a very condescending manor.

And although sports related...him leaving Cleveland b/c he wanted to be the leader of the team....only to fail in Boston b/c them brothas was like "FOH. We got to the ECF w/o you. Fucc yo leadership!"...then apologizing to LeBron and admitting its a lot harder than he thought.

Lol

And although sports related...him leaving Cleveland b/c he wanted to be the leader of the team....only to fail in Boston b/c them brothas was like "FOH. We got to the ECF w/o you. Fucc yo leadership!"...then apologizing to LeBron and admitting its a lot harder than he thought.

Lol

Is the bold true?

Wasn't he leading a losing team for 4-5 years before LeBron returned?

Lol

That apology to Bron was hilarious...but yeah them niggas on the Celtics wanted him gone too. Nigga been on 3 teams and has had drama at some point in literally every place.

Back