Welcome To aBlackWeb

leave Kyrie Irving alone

There’s no proof that Mr. Sage and Flat earth is the type of cat that does his own research? Fam we learned context clues in middle school
Here’s the issue with this......
A person can not feel anything for people but fall in love one day. Does that change that persons past? Or did the person feel differently at that time?
We not allowing flexibility because of other shit.

The best part about all of the media bashing he goes through? Is that the media members actually want him to do what he’s doing. It gives them something to talk about. No different than when guys like Ray Rice, Odell Beckham, or even on TV when children go missing and women get abused. The media members will never admit it, but they enjoy these things happening because it gives them something to talk about.

Kyrie really doesn’t deserve the scrutiny he’s getting, these folks are just going to keep shitting on him for the hell of it. Ali gets praised a lot by the masses, but like Kyrie, they wouldn’t be defending him today. They just use his name because it sounds admirable but he was a separatist, not a globalist.

As far as vaccines?? It’s plenty of info going around showing why people have legitimate reasons to be cautious. From blood clots to myocardial infarctions.

And on top of all this...it's howard stern. He's made a career out of talking shit...i bet he has no f'ing clue who is Kyrie Irving or what he looks like if nobody shows him...

I aint here to argue what the government says.....right now, i am vax and i don't wear a mask anywhere and i don't have covid (took another test last week and i ma fine) and i been in a lot of close quarters with people.....

Nothing wrong with being careful, anyone can take plenty of things out of context. Media does it all the time and posters here do it.....

i am going to sway on the side of being careful and healthy and make sure my fam and love ones are the same.
But ppl still die from COVID when vaxxed an you can still spread it to others who are vaxxed and make them sick.

But ppl still die from COVID when vaxxed an you can still spread it to others who are vaxxed and make them sick.

All true, again as i said you can get the flu shot and still get the flu. The shot reduces your chances of getting the flu. Getting vax reduces your chances of getting Covid. Yes there are still situations where you can get it...but the percentages are much greater toward unvaxx than they are for the vaxx.

The best part about all of the media bashing he goes through? Is that the media members actually want him to do what he’s doing. It gives them something to talk about. No different than when guys like Ray Rice, Odell Beckham, or even on TV when children go missing and women get abused. The media members will never admit it, but they enjoy these things happening because it gives them something to talk about.

Kyrie really doesn’t deserve the scrutiny he’s getting, these folks are just going to keep shitting on him for the hell of it. Ali gets praised a lot by the masses, but like Kyrie, they wouldn’t be defending him today. They just use his name because it sounds admirable but he was a separatist, not a globalist.

As far as vaccines?? It’s plenty of info going around showing why people have legitimate reasons to be cautious. From blood clots to myocardial infarctions.

Y'all niggas need to look shit up.

Ali got crazy hate when he refused to go to Vietnam. It wasn't til years later that he got respect for doing it.

Don't know everything Kyrie done said about vaccine, but I do know that it's a no go for myself and many others for many legitimate reasons.

I can understand people supporting getting vaccine but once the attack starts to come as if their completely blind as to why someone would pass on the shot, it shows that they under a high level of mind control and sheep bs. Stephen A need to STFU as well he's annoying and stupid as fuck.

It doesn't stop the spread, but it reduces it. The flu shot doesn't stop you from getting the flu, but it decreases your chances of getting it.

It doesn't reduce the spread it reduces the symptoms making it less deadly but harder to track because more people contract it with asymptomatic symptoms and don't know they have while they go about their day spreading it.

Some of you guys are making me so sad please educate yourselves on the vaccine. If you don’t want to take it fine, but please don’t ignore the science or the math. Unvaccinated people can get still get covid sure, but compare the rates at which they get covid with the rates the unvaccinated do. There’s a reason why people don’t get the chicken pox, polio, etc like they used to, because people got vaccinated. None of those vaccines were 100% effective, no vaccine was yet because people my age got the chicken pox vaccine for example, none of my friends had chicken pox. It’s really that simple. Kyrie just does things to get publicity honestly either that or he’s an idiot. Dude believes the earth is flat, will post click baity things then walk it back knowing exactly what it sounded like at first glance. We have to stop giving people like this the limelight and prop up the educated people.

It doesn't reduce the spread it reduces the symptoms making it less deadly but harder to track because more people contract it with asymptomatic symptoms and don't know they have while they go about their day spreading it.
Where is your source for that?

from the CDC website...and is what everyone can do if they are "unclear" about getting vax. Takes nothing but a click on your laptop or phone..

from the CDC website..

Effectiveness
COVID-19 vaccines are effective at protecting you from COVID-19, especially severe illness and death. COVID-19 vaccines can reduce the risk of people spreading the virus that causes COVID-19. If you are fully vaccinated, you can resume activities that you did before the pandemic. Learn more about what you can do when you have been fully vaccinated.

All true, again as i said you can get the flu shot and still get the flu. The shot reduces your chances of getting the flu. Getting vax reduces your chances of getting Covid. Yes there are still situations where you can get it...but the percentages are much greater toward unvaxx than they are for the vaxx.
Right, so let the man play if he’s feeling healthy.

them nba dudes be around strippers who’s around other people who could get them sick and they pass it to the nba dudes.

what we really doing here?

Give the nigga daily tests

from the CDC website...and is what everyone can do if they are "unclear" about getting vax. Takes nothing but a click on your laptop or phone..

from the CDC website..

Effectiveness
COVID-19 vaccines are effective at protecting you from COVID-19, especially severe illness and death. COVID-19 vaccines can reduce the risk of people spreading the virus that causes COVID-19. If you are fully vaccinated, you can resume activities that you did before the pandemic. Learn more about what you can do when you have been fully vaccinated.

The vaccinated are still catching it in droves and still spreading it.

Right, so let the man play if he’s feeling healthy.

them nba dudes be around strippers who’s around other people who could get them sick and they pass it to the nba dudes.

what we really doing here?

Give the nigga daily tests

Bruh.

The vaccinated are still catching it in droves and still spreading it.

percentages homie...

so because some could still get it, you should just ignore a solution and run the risk of possibly wiping out 1/2 of humanity?. Doesn't make sense.

Back