Welcome To aBlackWeb

leave Kyrie Irving alone

he wasn’t on the court because of a dirty unnecessary play that got no coverage because of who he is and who the offender was

he was he most durable of their ”big 3” last season til that point

the man is willing to miss out on 17 million dollars. How tf is anybody more bothered than him?

You ain’t ever played with the money kyrie worth to say what he worth

In this clip with Barkley, he said Kyrie stands to still make 17 mill this year, even tho he's just sitting at home. So he's not sacrificing much, other than his teams chances.

he wasn’t on the court because of a dirty unnecessary play that got no coverage because of who he is and who the offender was

he was he most durable of their ”big 3” last season til that point

the man is willing to miss out on 17 million dollars. How tf is anybody more bothered than him?

You ain’t ever played with the money kyrie worth to say what he worth

This is a lie. He missed mad time for no real reason last season. And attended his sister's bday party or something to that affect.

In this clip with Barkley, he said Kyrie stands to still make 17 mill this year, even tho he's just sitting at home. So he's not sacrificing much, other than his teams chances.

You giving up 16 mil?

Have a seat fam.

this is a bit much. howard stern is the last person to be calling somebody an idiot

at the end of the day, when its all said and done, his body, his choice

i truly dont understand this need to pounce on those that refuse to be vaccinated. its ridiculous

yea I done gave up on even having the discussion with folks about it their body their choice no matter how goofy I think

Same people that be doing their own research are the same people that ask why they have to tip, why their expired coupon won’t be validated, why their bill went up, why they in over draft…etc.

Don’t do research for that shit, but think they can’t crack the COVID code.

Ok but where he say he needs to do more research? Cuz via is last "rant" he didn't say that at all but that seem to be the narrative multiple ppl running with

If I'm wrong I'm wrong

None of that matters he's a flat earther and liked some tweets so fuck his life.

Same people that be doing their own research are the same people that ask why they have to tip, why their expired coupon won’t be validated, why their bill went up, why they in over draft…etc.

Don’t do research for that shit, but think they can’t crack the COVID code.
This some made up shit too lol

Not knocking anyone but the stereotypes and painting with a broad stroke comes out strong when ppl disagree

Where u going with this u gonna tell me I'm not a doc or scientist?
I’m going to tell you that there’s no amount of research I can do in a month that’s going make me significantly aware of the intricacies of what you do. So whatever I were to hire you for, for whatever you do. I’m defaulting to your expertise. So if you go to a doctor when you get sick with COVID. Those doctors are using the same knowledge to keep you alive as the scientist and researchers that created the vaccine. So you trust the science when you get sick but not before. And the issue with having someone who travels all over the country to all kinds of hotels and shit, unvaccinated, is the amount of damage it can do to spread it.

I’m going to tell you that there’s no amount of research I can do in a month that’s going make me significantly aware of the intricacies of what you do. So whatever I were to hire you for, for whatever you do. I’m defaulting to your expertise. So if you go to a doctor when you get sick with COVID. Those doctors are using the same knowledge to keep you alive as the scientist and researchers that created the vaccine. So you trust the science when you get sick but not before. And the issue with having someone who travels all over the country to all kinds of hotels and shit, unvaccinated, is the amount of damage it can do to spread it.
So that's exactly where u going with it.

That got nothing to do with why I quoted u btw.

And also farther pushes the narrative that Kyrie is on some "doing my research" shit. Which so far no one shown proof that's the case.

So that's exactly where u going with it.

That got nothing to do with why I quoted u btw.

And also farther pushes the narrative that Kyrie is on some "doing my research" shit. Which so far no one shown proof that's the case.
There’s no proof that Mr. Sage and Flat earth is the type of cat that does his own research? Fam we learned context clues in middle school

Honestly why was this thread made? These same arguments have been made in other Covid threads. The same tired arguments. Just get the vaccine or don’t.

You literally could have googled This

instead you called me a liar and blatantly proved which of us is one

View attachment 674426

I wasn't necessarily saying you the person is a liar (my fault if it came off that way). Your statement is true he is the more durable one. Reliable though, no. Because he has missed plenty of games for no real reason.

You understand getting vaccinated doesn't stop the spread right?

Back