Welcome To aBlackWeb

leave Kyrie Irving alone

You literally could have googled This

instead you called me a liar and blatantly proved which of us is one

View attachment 674426

and my statement about kyrie missing games for no real reason is still right though. Doesn't apply to your orig. statement but i am also no liar.

Reduces it so good that vaxxed still have to mask up and social distance.

Far cry from "u can go back to a normal life"....well unless you're a politician or wealthy

I aint here to argue what the government says.....right now, i am vax and i don't wear a mask anywhere and i don't have covid (took another test last week and i ma fine) and i been in a lot of close quarters with people.....

Nothing wrong with being careful, anyone can take plenty of things out of context. Media does it all the time and posters here do it.....

i am going to sway on the side of being careful and healthy and make sure my fam and love ones are the same.

I aint hear to angry what the government says.....right now, i am vax and i don't wear a mask anywhere and i don't have covid (took another test last week and i ma fine) and i been in a lot of close quarters with people.....

Nothing wrong with being careful, anyone can take plenty of things out of context. Media does it all the time and posters here do it.....

i am going to sway on the side of being careful and healthful and make sure my fam and love ones are the same.
I support that

Unvaxxed can do the same tho. Many still didn't catch it.

And those that did (including before vaccines came out) have as much protection as those who didn't that only got vaccines

I support that

Unvaxxed can do the same tho. Many still didn't catch it.

And those that did (including before vaccines came out) have as much protection as those who didn't that only got vaccines

I am all for anyone making a choice for themselves. For me i look at it like Barkley does. It's not about just you (not saying you, you). It's about the people around you as well. My wife is in a situation now where her lead below her has covid, because her husband didnt get vaxx and refused to, now he got his whole house caught up, kids and all. Now his wife can't come into work and my wife now gotta take own all her responsibilities, because my wife is the main boss....like sh*t like that plus the health risks of others is where I have a problem with it. But i aint trying to shun anyone...just saying.

I am all for anyone making a choice for themselves. For me i look at it like Barkley does. It's not about just you (not saying you, you). It's about the people around you as well. My wife is in a situation now where her lead below her has covid, because her husband didnt get vaxx and refused to, now he got his whole house caught up, kids and all. Now his wife can't come into work and my wife now gotta take own all her responsibilities, because my wife is the main boss....like sh*t like that plus the health risks of others is where I have a problem with it.
If you're all for ppl making their own choice then u agree with Kyrie. He said he's not antivax he's anti mandate

If you're all for ppl making their own choice then u agree with Kyrie. He said he's not antivax he's anti mandate

my issue with Kyrie is cool your choice, but again it's not about just you kryie..it's about your team that fight with you, it's about the organization that pays you. You kyrie choose to play the sport. You signed the contract you are legally bind to that contract and rules and regulations. You turning your back on your team...because you are being "made" to do something? Come on....is it really that bad?

Last edited:
Honestly why was this thread made? These same arguments have been made in other Covid threads. The same tired arguments. Just get the vaccine or don’t.

honestly why are you in every last thread of mine complaining ???

dont like the thread topic, hit the x

its simple

Proud he's standing by his stance, he's willing to sacrifice his income and his season... extremely admirable.
Exactly...

we can’t look at it like he leaving teammates hanging, cuz if money came along most niggas would leave and understand they gotta look out for themselves first.
But this different some how?
People gotta see what’s happening here.

my issue with Kyrie is cool your choice, but again it's not about just you kryie..it's about your team that fight with you, it's about the organization that pays you. You kyrie choose to play the sport. You signed the contract you are legally bind to that contract and rules and regulations.

so it should be between kyrie and his team, not espn and others dragging him 24/7

honestly, some ppl just dont know how to say “im anxious about taking the vaccine because of these reason” I dont think every and anybody that is hesitant to take the vaccine is anti-vax

kyrie do be coming off like a notep so I see why hes met with an aggressive eye roll but I dont think its necessary to drag him

Back