Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kim Kardashian gets dragged for insensitive comments “Get your f--king ass up and work. It seems like nobody wants to work these days.”

Idk man I get wanting to motivate folks but maybe I’m jaded when I see these celebrities and rappers say shit like this I just smh cuz wtf. Especially at rappers. Kim K in reality if this was like 200 years ago she would be nobility. Nobility don’t give a fuck about commoners unless it involves hurting production. I think as a culture we need to stop asking them folks shit and expecting anything good. Look at Kanye lol niggas said slavery was a choice. These folks are jokes

People eat marketing and propaganda for breakfast ...

man facts we been bamboozled that’s why white folks hide shit. Not to go on a tangent. But I know a lot of us think intergration was bad but older folks say intergration taught them
That white folks were not smarty prettier or as well put together as they images they put out. We realized they be dirty af and stupid.

when we realize these racist ch folks ain’t that dope

No offense but I don’t give a shit what she said. She is the last person to talk about getting and get a job.

Unless its a blowjob

bad-joke-badumtss.gif

I really don't like the idea that people don't work hard, especially Americans when we take the least amount of vacations and work longer hours than anyone else in the developed world for chump change.

To live is to work. There is no living, no civilization without working.

And all work is hard. Work is something you are compelled to do. I never met a motherfucker that likes working.

If you like to work, I question your sanity, emotional stability and aspirations in life.

You have to notice the only people that preach the grind and hustle mentality are the new rich that got lucky in the Hip Hop, Entertainment, Self-Help.

People that have to pretend that they earned their riches and it's not fluke. People that have to pretend they know what they are doing. It's a very new rich attitude.

You see people like Warren Buffett being honest about him being a lucky white guy born in America that is really good at making money and not much else.

Work ethic is as a belief is to obscure the wealth making process. Wealth isn't a result of "hard work". Everyone for the most part "works hard". Obscene amounts of individual wealth is the result of exploitation of people and markets and leverage. And it's a collaborative effort. Warren Buffett didn't make billions of dollars relying on his own intelligence and money.

But yeah, the grind mentality is gonna have you grind yourself into dust 😂. Listen to these folks of if you want to.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what I said that contradicts this. Which part do you disagree with?

This part...

I think that's why a lot of wealthy people feel this way. They've already made it, and will still grind harder than the people that say they want to be like them. You can see this in the regular world. People may want to move up in their company, but only to an extent because despite the pay raise... they don't want the work. Everyone wouldn't keep accepting promotions until they're the CEO, even though they'd all take CEO pay.

That's an inaccurate view.

Lol I think it gives off a let them eat cake vibe

Had to Google that expression. You taught me something new.

I dunno who people want to hear money advice from. Can't ask a multi-millionaire how to become one because they can't relate. Can't ask a non-wealthy person because if they knew how to do it they'd be wealthy.

This part...

That's an inaccurate view.

Oh OK. That's what I've seen in the workplace. Everyone doesn't want their boss's boss's job. A lot of people don't like the work/life balance that comes with it. I get emails now from people and see they've been at home working all hours of the night. It comes with their position. I'd like their paycheck, but honestly I don't want their workload.

So from there, I can see why people in the higher up positions that sacrifice more of their time to work, may view people not willing to do so, as having a less strong work ethic.

man facts we been bamboozled that’s why white folks hide shit. Not to go on a tangent. But I know a lot of us think intergration was bad but older folks say intergration taught them
That white folks were not smarty prettier or as well put together as they images they put out. We realized they be dirty af and stupid.

when we realize these racist ch folks ain’t that dope

but we been knew they was dirty af for centuries

I mean, when we ruled over Spain for bout 700-800yrs, we taught them how to bathe properly & brush their teeth

taught them irrigation systems so they could have running water & not use the same bucket to shit in that the whole town used

Oh OK. That's what I've seen in the workplace. Everyone doesn't want their boss's boss's job. A lot of people don't like the work/life balance that comes with it. I get emails now from people and see they've been at home working all hours of the night. It comes with their position. I'd like their paycheck, but honestly I don't want their workload.

So from there, I can see why people in the higher up positions that sacrifice more of their time to work, may view people not willing to do so, as having a less strong work ethic.

I just don't think it's necessarily true that people higher up sacrifice more or work harder. Maybe the weight and responsibility is greater because some people especially in management roles have to worry about people under them. But I don't think it makes them harder workers or mean that they have a stronger grind. They just have more to lose.

Finding the job/position that has the right work/life balance for you and being content with that is not the same as being unsuccessful because you didn't want to work.

Finding the job/position that has the right work/life balance for you and being content with that is not the same as being unsuccessful because you didn't want to work.

I'm not saying they're the same. I was saying how from the perspective of the workaholic, the person more focused on work/life balance isn't as hard of a worker as them.

I'm not knocking them. I said earlier I wasn't interested in working all day and night like some of my coworkers. But when you're talking to billionaires, they may view clocking out at 5:00 and not working on the weekends as not grinding hard.

Back