Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kim Kardashian gets dragged for insensitive comments “Get your f--king ass up and work. It seems like nobody wants to work these days.”

I'm not saying they're the same. I was saying how from the perspective of the workaholic, the person more focused on work/life balance isn't as hard of a worker as them.

I'm not knocking them. I said earlier I wasn't interested in working all day and night like some of my coworkers. But when you're talking to billionaires, they may view clocking out at 5:00 and not working on the weekends as not grinding hard.

I hope you're one with your defiant arguments in this thread..

I put this in the wrong thread.

Kyle breaks it down pretty well.

Like I've said, the problem is not Kim saying "work hard."

The broad literally admits that she came from money and then said they are still self made. Then on top of that kinda admits that there's no real reason she's famous, while basically telling people to fuck off for pointing that out. Don't tell me people are just hating on her to hate on her. She said some tone deaf, obnoxious, and elitist shit. People tend to not respond well to that sort of thing.

I hope you're one with your defiant arguments in this thread..

I'm not saying anything wild. I included myself in the group that isn't interested in tons of work. I don't intend on regularly taking work calls after hours/on the weekend. It's a work life balance that I like. But I'm aware that there are people that are always on the grind, that will view me as not working hard.

A lot of people are really just triggered by Kim Kardashian. Like I said... it's been said a million times before.

"Nobody wants to put the work in"

I'm not saying anything wild. I included myself in the group that isn't interested in tons of work. I don't intend on regularly taking work calls after hours/on the weekend. It's a work life balance that I like. But I'm aware that there are people that are always on the grind, that will view me as not working hard.

A lot of people are really just triggered by Kim Kardashian. Like I said... it's been said a million times before.

"Nobody wants to put the work in"

And what you keep missing is that if it were as simple as putting the work in then many people who are barely keeping themselves above water would be much better off than they currently are. It's not being triggered by Kim Kardashian or whatever rich person decides this week to tell their employees they don't work hard enough...it's people acknowledging that simply working harder isn't some pathway to being successful and well off like it's always been said to be

And what you keep missing is that if it were as simple as putting the work in then many people who are barely keeping themselves above water would be much better off than they currently are. It's not being triggered by Kim Kardashian or whatever rich person decides this week to tell their employees they don't work hard enough...it's people acknowledging that simply working harder isn't some pathway to being successful and well off like it's always been said to be

You're missing my point from jump. She didn't say anything new. She said the same generic thing that's been said a million times before. That's why I said it's a triggered thing. She basically said a cliche phrase, and got all this reaction.

Next week she'll say "Quitters never win", and there will be an uproar about how it's tone deaf because due to some people's socioeconomic conditions they're forced to quit. And she's acting like everyone that doesn't win is a quitter.

You're missing my point from jump. She didn't say anything new. She said the same generic thing that's been said a million times before. That's why I said it's a triggered thing. She basically said a cliche phrase, and got all this reaction.

Next week she'll say "Quitters never win", and there will be an uproar about how it's tone deaf because due to some people's socioeconomic conditions they're forced to quit. And she's acting like everyone that doesn't win is a quitter.

And as people have told you multiple times there's been a considerable growing pushback against what she said regardless of who it comes from. It just added to it that the saying this time came from somebody who had a ridiculous head start over the people she's talking down to.

You're committed, I'll tell you that

The funniest shit about shit like this is that folks actually get the points being made they just so dug in that they refuse to acknowledge their POV being off.

IMO nobody is is triggered that Kim K said it cause all those people before her have been criticized just like her. The only difference in this Kim K is a bigger social star than those who said that same dumb ass shit before her. So the backlash that she is getting is amplified.

The funniest shit about shit like this is that folks actually get the points being made they just so dug in that they refuse to acknowledge their POV being off.

IMO nobody is is triggered that Kim K said it cause all those people before her have been criticized just like her. The only difference in this Kim K is a bigger social star than those who said that same dumb ass shit before her. So the backlash that she is getting is amplified.

It's really this simple

Bruh, it's been acknowledged in here that it coming from her is a factor over and over again. Her being born into money is mentioned a lot.

And ok...where are all the other threads? If everyone got the same criticism as her we should have mad threads of it, just like this one. Kevin Hart chanting "Everybody wants to be famous. Nobody wants to do the work" got a thread? A rich man doubting the willingness to work of people that are chasing success.

Bruh, it's been acknowledged in here that it coming from her is a factor over and over again. Her being born into money is mentioned a lot.

And ok...where are all the other threads? If everyone got the same criticism as her we should have mad threads of it, just like this one. Kevin Hart chanting "Everybody wants to be famous. Nobody wants to do the work" got a thread? A rich man doubting the willingness to work of people that are chasing success.
You're committed, I'll tell you that

Well are we supposed to make a thread everytime a celebrity does this tho? That’s a lot of threads

Well are we supposed to make a thread everytime a celebrity does this tho? That’s a lot of threads

Nah, but have we done it for ANY other celebrity? You said that'd be a lot of threads, so you acknowledge it's said a lot. Well if everyone gets a similar response, there should at least be a few threads out there right?

Nah, but have we done it for ANY other celebrity? You said that'd be a lot of threads, so you acknowledge it's said a lot. Well if everyone gets a similar response, there should at least be a few threads out there right?

Well I think a lot of times tho this type of topic is discussed within another topic. And let’s be real you have seen these type of topics up here before some folks like Dwayne and Dos and Lurk agree to just work harder. Others see it as some bullshit said so celebrities can appeal to folks.

it’s really bigger than her too. Some folks feel this American dream shit is a fake piece of nonsense and scams and lies but we gotta play the game. And others feel like that just lazy folks complaining and wanting handouts

Well I think a lot of times tho this type of topic is discussed within another topic. And let’s be real you have seen these type of topics up here before some folks like Dwayne and Dos and Lurk agree to just work harder. Others see it as some bullshit said so celebrities can appeal to folks.

it’s really bigger than her too. Some folks feel this American dream shit is a fake piece of nonsense and scams and lies but we gotta play the game. And others feel like that just lazy folks complaining and wanting handouts

Just work harder? Shit the hell up bruh. Nobody saying that because nobody believes that if you work hard you will be rewarded.

But I guarantee NOBODY on the ABW is telling their kids not to work hard at whatever they want to do.

Just work harder? Shit the hell up bruh. Nobody saying that because nobody believes that if you work hard you will be rewarded.

But I guarantee NOBODY on the ABW is telling their kids not to work hard at whatever they want to do.

Why you getting mad. In the housing thread yall pretty much said that shit. Wasn’t even trying to be funny.

Why you getting mad. In the housing thread yall pretty much said that shit. Wasn’t even trying to be funny.

If that’s how you interpreted it that’s on you.

If you have certain goals,NOT WORKING HARD to accomplish them will never be an answer.

My cousin wanted to get a scholarship to play ball and he worked his ass off

My uncle wanted some properties, so he did his thing illegally all day and night. Hustled his ass off till he stacked his bread and did it.

My pops wife quit school and got in business for herself and put in the hours and clearing 6 figures a year easily.

When you have certain goals and aspirations you gotta put in the hours. It’s really that simple. It may or may not work but don’t sit around waiting on somebody else to do it

If that’s how you interpreted it that’s on you.

If you have certain goals,NOT WORKING HARD to accomplish them will never be an answer.

My cousin wanted to get a scholarship to play ball and he worked his ass off

My uncle wanted some properties, so he did his thing illegally all day and night. Hustled his ass off till he stacked his bread and did it.

My pops wife quit school and got in business for herself and put in the hours and clearing 6 figures a year easily.

When you have certain goals and aspirations you gotta put in the hours. It’s really that simple. It may or may not work but don’t sit around waiting on somebody else to do it

and I hear all that and know all that bro. That’s great. But I’m saying millions of folks are working hard day and night and can’t get just a lil help and we all know this

Back