Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kim Kardashian gets dragged for insensitive comments “Get your f--king ass up and work. It seems like nobody wants to work these days.”

I think the issue is people making their own assumptions based on what was said, rather than what was actually said.

I don't think anyone is saying work will lead to success. Just that work is almost always necessary for success. Like practice doesn't ensure greatness... but it's hard to be great without practice. Saying success requires work ISN'T saying those without success aren't working, and I think people are taking it that way.

I don't think anyone, including Kim, called out any struggling group. Who said people in tough circumstances are there due to laziness? Kim said specifically her comments were aimed at "Women in business", which is by no stretch synonymous with the poor working class. But people are saying that's who she's shitting on.

Everybody sex tape ain’t gone sell.

Everybody face/body won’t get the deals you got.

Everybody doesn’t have access to celebrity.

Congrats on flipping that brick you got on consignment, but some of us starting out with an 1/8th in a sandwich bag.

Didn't she start off her statement with, "I have the best advice for women in business...."
Maybe the average barista with an OnlyFans page tryna bag a Ray J and getting stuck with a DaBaby ass nigga. Bout time she had that talk with her children.

Seriously, how does someone get to the top by fuckin a nigga she's richer than?

You sound like a hit dog hollering.

You sound like

chris-crocker-britney.gif

Lol

He answered your question and now he sounds like a hit dog? 🤣🤣

No he didn't, haha. He intentionally ignored and deleted most of the post.

I said nobody said people in unfortunate circumstances are there because they aren't working, nobody said anyone who doesn't succeed didn't work, and nobody said working guarantees success. The below doesn't address any of that. I know you're in his side, but c'mon. He deleted and ignored just about the whole post.

“Get your f--king ass up and work. It seems like nobody wants to work these days.”

It's in the fucking title of this very thread.

No he didn't, haha. He intentionally ignored and deleted most of the post.

I said nobody said people in unfortunate circumstances are there because they aren't working, nobody said anyone who doesn't succeed didn't work, and nobody said working guarantees success. The below doesn't address any of that. I know you're in his side, but c'mon. He deleted and ignored just about the whole post.
No brotha

You presented your counter point to suggest that people are giving their own interpretations of what she said and not what she actually said.

You then went on to do just what you are now accusing him of and giving your interpretation.

He bolded her exact words. He wasn't interpreting anything

No brotha

You presented your counter point to suggest that people are giving their own interpretations of what she said and not what she actually said.

You then went on to do just what you are now accusing him of and giving your interpretation.

He bolded her exact words. He wasn't interpreting anything

Him bolding the words emphasizes my point.

How does this....

“Get your f--king ass up and work. It seems like nobody wants to work these days.”

It's in the fucking title of this very thread.

...say this? Where in the quoted did she say anything about poor people not working as hard as the rich? Where does it say she's talking to the poor? In the longer quote she specifically said her words were directed at women in business.

It's a crazy narrative that rich people work harder than poor people as a rule. I can't believe people still buy into that shit.

Back