Welcome To aBlackWeb

Killmonger was “toxic”

When he picked the woman up by her neck is where I wanted to see him catch hands.

Aside from that, some ppl have seemingly dedicated their lives to fake outrage and its sad.

Last edited:
A villain was toxic? Wow.

IT'S A FUCKING VILLAIN.

Literally just complaining because she can. Type of person I absolutely can't stand.
In her mind it's valid simply because she can complain about it.

What it really comes down to is she just doesn't like dominant black men and the fact that even tho kilmonger was a diabolical piece of shit as black people we could watch the film and be sympathetic to his aim kills her for whatever reason. That's her bag to deal with. The MOVIE CHARACTER paid the price.

Move around.

His destruction of wakanda would’ve did what for black people? If it’s about revenge then just kill the nobles

Which is ultimatly his plan failed and he wasn't a good leader. He was driven by vengeance than an actual desire to do right by and for his people and that clouded his judgement

No lie, the first time i ever saw that word was from Charlie Danger on the ic. I knew it was trash

Loca/Cunt Lyfe/whateverthefuckelseshecalledherself was the first for me. I said this to her in that thread:

konceptjones said:
This perspective of "misogynior" is held by an extremely vocal minority of Black women, the overwhelming bulk of which are GenY/Millenials.

Fellas, ask your mothers, your aunts, your grandmothers, their friends, and any of the elder women in your community and see if they agree with anything put forth by those that wholeheartedly agree with this stance. You'll find that almost none of them do.

This is for good reason: The white establishment has introduced these concepts into the discussion in order to divide us just as they moved hip hop away from it's positive Afrocentric heyday to our current glut of drug abuse, broken homes, criminal bullshit. In that same way, the strides towards a unified Black community has been torn down by the introduction of ideologies like "misogynior" into the conversation. This is a time tested strategy: As Black, Brown, Asian, and Native power movements once stood together, now they have been divided and are much easier to dismantle. The Black community is being dismantled in this very fashion by the introduction of actors who share our same skin color but not our ideals. We need to look skeptically upon ANYONE that bring nothing but division to the table as miss Moya Bailey has done. We need to shun those people as they're clearly acting as pawns in the white man's schemes to bring down the Black community.

Bottom line: If you're not bringing positivity and upliftment to the cause, you're our enemy. You can either change your ways and help to build the Black community or you can step aside and get the fuck out of our way

Back