Welcome To aBlackWeb

Killmonger was “toxic”

Bruh I’m saying how are they supposed to know outside the King and his advisor. Like an executive secret. If your pops had an outside kid that him and mom kept secret how would you know to search for him?

Also Killmonger wanted to be King of an entire nation. He wanted revenge on everybody. He was also a CIA agent. So he had to know a hostile takeover wasn’t a good idea.
You train with your enemy to learn their tactics.
That's what he did.
It wasn't a hostile takeover.....The tradition was OK with the challenge.

They all didn't know....But a person did....And once they learned....They wasn't really welcoming him in.
Even called him a stranger.

And people oppressed for hundreds of years should want revenge. You yourself are a kill whitey advocate....Can't change the rules now.

Maybe I'm missing something... can someone explain how "Hey Auntie" was disrespectful.. when that was....... his actual Aunt
When bringing down a black man any and everything goes against him.

He ain't shit cuz he pissed on a toilet seat?. Leave em gurl

They were both down for their cause. I feel like she was an elite body guard and he was down for revenge for his side i think they were both justified
But she's not called toxic.
So it'd OK for her to be about her cause and respect the king....But killmonger is wrong for fighting for his cause?

You train with your enemy to learn their tactics.
That's what he did.
It wasn't a hostile takeover.....The tradition was OK with the challenge.

They all didn't know....But a person did....And once they learned....They wasn't really welcoming him in.
Even called him a stranger.

And people oppressed for hundreds of years should want revenge. You yourself are a kill whitey advocate....Can't change the rules now.

Him wanting revenge on white nations was fine. Him taking over a country but destroying the culture is some American shit. You can’t be your enemy. That’s like Hitler vs Stalin.
To me this movie showed that a lack of communication between family or by larger extent nations is bad for everybody.

But she's not called toxic.
So it'd OK for her to be about her cause and respect the king....But killmonger is wrong for fighting for his cause?

Her killing her husband who was down with a traitor is justified her husband killing her because he wanted a new way also justified. Killmonger wasn’t toxic because of his cause he was toxic because he did it how white peoples would’ve did it. He became King and built no relations or anything it was just war. Didn’t see if the people would support it or if they had allies? How you win a war like that?

Funny shit is her disregard of people saying that the character is supposed to be toxic and exhibit those traits could save her from looking like an idiot here

While I loved the movie, I hated the overall underlining message.

It's OK to oppress black people...It's OK to live good while your brother suffers and white people are still the true Savior and we should not want to be the dominate race.

That's BS

That's the message you got from Black Panther? That was explicitly the opposite message and what Killmonger's entire beef and eventually T'Challa's beef with his own father was about.

Him wanting revenge on white nations was fine. Him taking over a country but destroying the culture is some American shit. You can’t be your enemy. That’s like Hitler vs Stalin.
To me this movie showed that a lack of communication between family or by larger extent nations is bad for everybody.
The culture that abandoned him?
The culture that didn't welcome him?
The culture that didn't want him as king...Even tho he followed the cultural rules?

That culture?

That culture?

His anger was justified. Had his dad not died...He could have taught him to control his anger. His dad was on the same shit. He wanted to help his people.

The movie clearly identified what's currently going on.
You can't be mad at a kid who's anger got the best of him. Shit people love Darth vader...But look at killmonger like a problem.

You can't be your enemy, true.
But he was raised in his enemies culture and robbed of his ethnic culture.
All no fault of his own.
Can't fault him when everyone failed him like he Kodak black.

A fictional character was "toxic" toward black women yet she stanned Kamala Harris who really did want to lock up black mothers because of their children cutting school

Can't trust these types

you just saying anything now.. lol
Sooooo
Wakanda did what to help all the other people around the world who was suffering? Can't say they didn't know. They knew and didn't care.
So they was ok with everyone else being oppressed. But them.

The white guy killing the last ship was saving the world . Can't slice it any other way.

What up

Back