Welcome To aBlackWeb

Killmonger was “toxic”

Niggas was saying that Obama wasn't really black because his father was African. Now niggas calling T'challa a coon because they think he believed he wasn't really black but African. That makes no sense.
I always ask this question to posts like this.

Are you sure the people who said the first thing are the same people who said the second thing?

I always ask this question to posts like this.

Are you sure the people who said the first thing are the same people who said the second thing?

I haven't formally polled the masses, but I'm sure there is some intersection between the two groups. Especially since both comments are essentially being made my the misguided pro-black crowd.

I haven't formally polled the masses, but I'm sure there is some intersection between the two groups. Especially since both comments are essentially being made my the misguided pro-black crowd.
I have never witnessed a self professed pro black individual who thinks having an African parent disqualifies your blackness.

That is the epitome of a contradiction.

I have never witnessed a self professed pro black individual who thinks having an African parent disqualifies your blackness.

That is the epitome of a contradiction.

Bruh, you were on the IC back when Obama was running weren't you? There were multiple threads about it. The somewhat intelligent people were making the argument that since Obama was the son of an African man and was raised by his white mother, that he didn't really have any connection to the struggle of African Americans. Others absolutely took that and ran with it as him not being Black. It was one of the many very stupid discussion that were had on that site, and yes many of the people making that argument were the super duper pro-black posters on that site.

To be honest, I'm a little surprised that you'd be surprised by this honestly. After all, it seems that telling other black people that they aren't black enough is one of the things that many so-called pro-black people love doing the most.

Back