Killmonger was “toxic”

how is it a contradiction?

the niggas on this forum and on this post have defended sex abusers, call women bitches and hoes on the daily. hold anti-gay views and plain ol allergic to humane ideas and concepts, sooo when I say im reading the room, that means i am aware that the ppl im debating with are ignorant and crass.

im not going to come on here trying to have fruitful, logical conversations with the illogical (especially when ive been chill on certain post and been called a bitch and a nappy headed hoe). im going to state my points, im going to cuss niggas out, if need be and yes i will call someone dim witted if the shoe fits.

lets be clear, i never called u out your name and i certainly dont need you to defend me whatsoever.

im a grown ass woman.

ive been here since abw’s inception.

this has always been my debate style, it ain't changing brotha.

Yeah alot of niggas in here have and will defend some crass shit and trust me I've spent longer than you have debating them on it before ABW was even a thing. I never once said to alter the style for them. Read what I said again, I said you simply can't approach any and all situations like that and you also can't go from 0 -100 anytime somebody states a point against yours. Especially if it's done in a respectful way. I never said you needed anyone to defend you, but I'm also a person who will simply do the right thing just because and will call out bullshit when I see it. It's why most these dumb asses always come with some joke about me being gay or feminine simply because I don't fall into their He-Man Woman Haters Club ideologies for most shit. However you can't state then then also preach the ideas you hold about nobody standing up for black women. Either you want the help and acknowledgement or you don't. You can't pick and choose and fence hop on that. One minute you're grown and you need nobody and the next you're in threads saying nobody holds others accountable for how they speak to you and other women. You gotta pick one. And yeah you were quick to try and use the "fragile" angle simply because I said to not approach any person you have a debate with as if they're automatically against you simply for having a different POV. That's a quick way to get someone to simply shut you out completely and not hear shit you're saying at all even if you do have a valid point to make. Same as I told posters a few weeks back they're stupid for thinking calling you all sorts of bitches would somehow make you more open to their POV, the shit works both ways.

i must say......i got a new respect for @BlackRain
i think i learned a thing or two from all you wrote an need to look at and maybe check myself.

Last edited:
Reactions: King Freeman
i must say......i got a new respect for @BlackRain
i think i learned a thing or two from all you wrote an need to look at and maybe check myself.

So I ain't been telling to check yourself and how you deliver your message since I been on here and the IC?
giphy.gif

is it ok to say these dudes aint shit?

or is it still different?

Niggas was saying that Obama wasn't really black because his father was African. Now niggas calling T'challa a coon because they think he believed he wasn't really black but African. That makes no sense.

Lmao who said this?