Welcome To aBlackWeb

Killmonger was “toxic”

Utter destruction.

He took the crown the right way....i get that. They had to honor the challenge...

However.... Once in charge you can't play it soft. Drop the barriers. Let everybody one where y'all at.

It wasn't even about money. Power. Vibranium. None of that shit. It was about making an empire fall.

He had no loyalty to them people. Shit should have been a straight up genocide.

You fucking right he was toxic. But he was supposed to be a monster.

one major takeway for me from this film is that although Killmonger’s view points made a lot of sense, he was way too egotistical, violent and had 0 leadership skills. I think he mirrored the average “revolutionary,” “uber conscious,” “hotepian,” race first” leaning Black american male especially when he started beating up on the women.

I said to myself: yeahhh niggas would get in the kingdom and start running amoke unless they underwent a psychic undoing to rid themselves of the heteropatriachy bullshit they have internalized thus far.

one major takeway for me from this film is that although Killmonger’s view points made a lot of sense, he was way too egotistical, violent and had 0 leadership skills. I think he mirrored the average “revolutionary,” “uber conscious,” “hotepian,” race first” leaning Black american male especially when he started beating up on the women.

I said to myself: yeahhh niggas would get in the kingdom and start running amoke unless they underwent a psychic undoing to rid themselves of the heteropatriachy bullshit they have internalized thus far.
:huh:

I actually made the same point when the movie first came out and everybody was hero worshipping dude. I aint say nothing about no black women vs black man bs tho. Blood was killing everybody; bm, bw, wm, ww.
No ho nor nigga was safe...if that ain't the true measure of equality idk what is.

Fuck these outrage bitches anyway. Men and women aren't equal!

But naw, gravediggers humanity is non existent due to the treatment of him as a soldier for what he thought was his people.

Nigga was walking rage.

Killmonger got betrayed by his own fucking family. Royalty. And no one ever came back for him. Checked on him.... Nuffin...

and not only did they let him suffer, they let black people around the globe suffer with no fucks given. No loyalty.

So his beef should have been the destruction of the entire nation.

Best parts of the movie were him tossing their king over a cliff and burning the garden....

The fact he had ships leaving were crazy....
. He should have had 100 goons lining up families still loyal to the throne and executing them.

He should have been putting vibranium on the open market... Let mad niggaz klaw come thru and strip everything they felt was of value...

Wakanda took the stance of fuck the world way before pac. They brought this on themselves.

I actually made the same point when the movie first came out and everybody was hero worshipping dude. I aint say nothing about no black women vs black man bs tho. Blood was killing everybody; bm, bw, wm, ww.
No ho nor nigga was safe...if that ain't the true measure of equality idk what is.

Fuck these outrage bitches anyway. Men and women aren't equal!
Cuz they in the army but they can kill you an you can't kill them back.

And
Everyone want to be a nigga until it's time to be a nigga

The elite warriors are fucking women in Wakanda.

Of course he gon end up fighting women.

I fucking hate people

that wasn’t what she meant. Dude def killed his girl for no reason def choked out the lady tending the royal garden for no reason. Y’all gotta stop acting attacked

• Wack
Reactions: GNS
But naw, gravediggers humanity is non existent due to the treatment of him as a soldier for what he thought was his people.

Nigga was walking rage.

Killmonger got betrayed by his own fucking family. Royalty. And no one ever came back for him. Checked on him.... Nuffin...

and not only did they let him suffer, they let black people around the globe suffer with no fucks given. No loyalty.

So his beef should have been the destruction of the entire nation.

Best parts of the movie were him tossing their king over a cliff and burning the garden....

The fact he had ships leaving were crazy....
. He should have had 100 goons lining up families still loyal to the throne and executing them.

He should have been putting vibranium on the open market... Let mad niggaz klaw come thru and strip everything they felt was of value...

Wakanda took the stance of fuck the world way before pac. They brought this on themselves.

His destruction of wakanda would’ve did what for black people? If it’s about revenge then just kill the nobles

Back