Welcome To aBlackWeb

Killmonger was “toxic”

Sooooo
Wakanda did what to help all the other people around the world who was suffering? Can't say they didn't know. They knew and didn't care.
So they was ok with everyone else being oppressed. But them.

The white guy killing the last ship was saving the world . Can't slice it any other way.

What up

That was the choice of the king at the time... Tchalla obviously took issue with that changed that course of thinking at the end of the film.

Also... that ONE ship getting out would not have thrown the WHOLE WORLD into disarray... so the white guy didn't save the world.

lol what's good

If a dude just came in your house today saying he your brother and everything your pops left you should be his wtf would you say? Tchalla was dumb for accepting the challenge right away they could’ve sat down and talked about shit first b

If a dude just came in your house today saying he your brother and everything your pops left you should be his wtf would you say? Tchalla was dumb for accepting the challenge right away they could’ve sat down and talked about shit first b
So who's really toxic?

This isn’t news. This was a talking point Among many right after the movie came out. The ‘auntie’ part is kinda ridiculous. But besides that, yeah.

That was the choice of the king at the time... Tchalla obviously took issue with that changed that course of thinking at the end of the film.

Also... that ONE ship getting out would not have thrown the WHOLE WORLD into disarray... so the white guy didn't save the world.

lol what's good
Sooooo
It was alot of desperation to not let that ship go.

An tchalla could have still not given up the goods and making arms for white folk.

An what did they get in return?

No starbucks nor the Olympics.

Help the whole world and not just black people.

Grrrrrrrrr

Im sorry for derailing.

Fuck April
There....I'm back on track.

Imma watch the movie again to see y'all point to see if I'm wrong.
Cuz I'm flexible like that.

Ya bitches

Outside of Thanos, he is one of the memorable villains in the mcu. Those women were disposable they serve their purpose

I would have brought an army to wakanda....

Raided them....

Kill the entire blood line.

Angela bassett and shuri should have NEVER gotten away.....

His entire personal guard should have been executed....

They was flying shit out of wakanda.... Should have brought the mercenaries into that bitch....

He already burned the garden. Killed his girl. He had no intentions of continuing royal blood line... So why let the previous blood line stay. Or anyone who might be loyal to them....

Dude was a sympathetic villain.

He should have been a straight up war lord. Dude was having way too much fun.

That shit should have been savage

Killmonger would’ve got wakanda destroyed and wouldn’t shit changed. If he was smart he would’ve came back nicely did some Gane of Thrones shit like getting disgruntled people against Tchalla worked behind the scenes and then did the challenge. Nigga thought he took
over a block an shit. Y’all always saying niggas need to think far ahead. He didnt

Back