Welcome To aBlackWeb

Killmonger was “toxic”

Look how they tied in a fictional character to prove how black men aint shit.

no different than the commentary surrounding get out or any other Black film. not understanding why she cant give her perspective on a fictional character.

i saw memes liken wakanda to hbcus
LMAO

One black man do something wrong then it’s “see see I told y’all black men are toxic with toxic masculinity and misogyny and misogynoir”. Then if you defend yourself then you’re wrong as well.

lmao @ “one Black man do something wrong”

do you ever think on a communal level? ever?

no different than the commentary surrounding get out or any other Black film. not understanding why she cant give her perspective on a fictional character.

i saw memes liken wakanda to hbcus
LMAO
Why can’t we just talk about the actions of one nigga? Why do we have to tie him into all black men?

they been around for years. you just dont read anything outside of google docs

it really hasn't. Shit's about 10 years old. Granted, to someone as young as you are I guess that constitutes "years" but for a cat that came up in the 70's it doesn't.

This is what I said about it 4 years ago:

konceptjones said:
... It's some shit a homosexual "feminist" created with the help of her "queer physically disabled Korean woman transracial and transnational adoptee" best friend. I guarantee you there's white money funding everything she does.

People like you don't see the big picture... the long game, if you will. White money funds people like Moya's efforts, and those efforts are to undermine the Black community. Again, if you ain't for us you're against us, and her rhetoric does nothing more than seek to divide us. Thankfully the greater Black community has no idea that her and her garbage talk even exists. "Misogynoir" isn't even some shit you hear ever or see outside of internet activist blogs, twitter, and other online places. I've heard "jive turkey" said dead seriously more times in the last 6 months than "misogynoir" in the last 10 years.

it really hasn't. Shit's about 10 years old. Granted, to someone as young as you are I guess that constitutes "years" but for a cat that came up in the 70's it doesn't.

This is what I said about it 4 years ago:

People like you don't see the big picture... the long game, if you will. White money funds people like Moya's efforts, and those efforts are to undermine the Black community. Again, if you ain't for us you're against us, and her rhetoric does nothing more than seek to divide us. Thankfully the greater Black community has no idea that her and her garbage talk even exists. "Misogynoir" isn't even some shit you hear ever or see outside of internet activist blogs, twitter, and other online places. I've heard "jive turkey" said dead seriously more times in the last 6 months than "misogynoir" in the last 10 years.

yall and white ppl r one in the same. the fragility is astounding and identical

also maybe read more and you will learn new words. when times/ideas/systems change, new words are birthed out of them.

Back