John Leguizamo - “Latinos built this country”

Is he right?

• Yes

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • No

Votes: 27 49.1%
  • Helped

Votes: 21 38.2%
  • Ain’t you pretending to be Puerto Rican?

Votes: 6 10.9%

• Total voters
So once again, we should be liars just because they are? Nobody gives us our just due. That's true, but just because they aren't honorable actors doesn't mean we should start lying and misrepresenting the truth like them.

Doesn't Colombia have a black vice president or something like that now? He probably hates that shit.

Their VP is a Black woman Francia Márquez Mina. And yeah she's spoken out before about the racism Black people face in Colombia.
1681518273156.png

So once again, we should be liars just because they are? Nobody gives us our just due. That's true, but just because they aren't honorable actors doesn't mean we should start lying and misrepresenting the truth like them.

Doesn't Colombia have a black vice president or something like that now? He probably hates that shit.
John Leguizamo family
Going further back in time, it was determined that Leguizamo's maternal lineage includes the 16th-century Spanish conquistador Sebastián de Belalcázar, as well as Jerónimo Betuma, a 17th-century indigenous Colombian of noble birth.

His paternal grandfather was a wealthy Colombian landowner, and his great-great-grandfather, Higinio Cualla, was Mayor of Bogotá for sixteen years in the late 1800s, and was considered an important modernizer of the city."

John Leguizamo family
Going further back in time, it was determined that Leguizamo's maternal lineage includes the 16th-century Spanish conquistador Sebastián de Belalcázar, as well as Jerónimo Betuma, a 17th-century indigenous Colombian of noble birth.

His paternal grandfather was a wealthy Colombian landowner, and his great-great-grandfather, Higinio Cualla, was Mayor of Bogotá for sixteen years in the late 1800s, and was considered an important modernizer of the city."
Soooo
Lol
This is funny
So basically a rich Colombian pretending he from the hoods of the Bronx by way of Puerto Rican descent?

FREE labor built this country. This can be applied to any corporate or business entity that has growth. Pay your workers as little as possible (in this case, nothing), and watch it blow up. Apple and Nike ain't get to where they at now by paying normal wages.

Our causes have become some kind of bandwagon that other minorities and LGBTQ people can just hop on and hop at their own choosing. Soon they'll start crying for reparations. It's time to cancel any mothafucka who thinks racism and slavery is something to play with. I'm tired of these Hollywood assholes using this shit just so they can get attention.

He didn't say the word helped though, he simply said BUILT. So unless he is somehow trying to associate today's Latinos with slaves that came through Latin/South America, his statement gets a side eye from me. Now had he said that the Latino community today keeps America afloat now, then I would completely agree with him...
They contribute today just like everyone else. Everything they do was already being done before their numbers took off. A lot of it is just done for less money which only fattens business owners pockets.

I personally don’t think this country could have been this far without the free labor

Then it wouldn’t be as maintained without the cheap labor.

all this thread proved is how people get easily caught up in non issue distraction bullshit. we're all under the thumb, but with barely enough space we choose to get into this type of meandering, time consuming bullshit. muthafuckas are angry and rightfully so, but you have to discard comments by muthafuckas flying off the handle. the point being, let's get our shit, what we're owed and everything falls into place. we keep chopping each other down and negative gaining somehow has the winner of that feeling like they accomplished something. muthafuckas! the distraction magnet is strong!

all this thread proved is how people get easily caught up in non issue distraction bullshit. we're all under the thumb, but with barely enough space we choose to get into this type of meandering, time consuming bullshit. muthafuckas are angry and rightfully so, but you have to discard comments by muthafuckas flying off the handle. the point being, let's get our shit, what we're owed and everything falls into place. we keep chopping each other down and negative gaining somehow has the winner of that feeling like they accomplished something. muthafuckas! the distraction magnet is strong!
No one’s gonna pay attention to you. What’s funny is the older I get. I actually get George Bush Jr. That man became president by anointment and went along with it because it’s what he thought he was supposed to do and it was cool. But when the older guys around who really controlled shit, got deep into shit, he was the rube that everyone blamed. At some point duke just checked out and was on some, the world is some fuck shit and I’m just gone live. I finally get “now watch this drive”.

Like, nothing u say matters, all this shit around us is gonna happen anyway. You can’t convince no one of anything. It’s very obvious, what you stated, like..childishly obvious and look at this thread.

Fuck it b

1681830607071.gif

No one’s gonna pay attention to you. What’s funny is the older I get. I actually get George Bush Jr. That man became president by anointment and went along with it because it’s what he thought he was supposed to do and it was cool. But when the older guys around who really controlled shit, got deep into shit, he was the rube that everyone blamed. At some point duke just checked out and was on some, the world is some fuck shit and I’m just gone live. I finally get “now watch this drive”.

Like, nothing u say matters, all this shit around us is gonna happen anyway. You can’t convince no one of anything. It’s very obvious, what you stated, like..childishly obvious and look at this thread.

Fuck it b

View attachment 1064728
Hate this guy

And per your own words you're a coon by genetics. Now go skim through the pic threads for another nigga you find attractive so you can pretend to be them on your next go round
Uh huh. Deflect. There's no way you can refute what I said so you press buttons and talk shit

You're a self loathing black man with no integrity. The Eeyore of ABW. You think everyone except for white republicans is your ally so its your duty as a 7th generation slave to cape for them. You stand up for everything but black people coward

They want us all to be just like YOU. Docile, defeated and obedient

Back