John Leguizamo - “Latinos built this country”

Is he right?

• Yes

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • No

Votes: 27 49.1%
  • Helped

Votes: 21 38.2%
  • Ain’t you pretending to be Puerto Rican?

Votes: 6 10.9%

• Total voters
It's hard not to feel like every push from other minorities for this or that is coming at our expense. More Asians want to go to Ivy League schools? Less black kids. Latinos feel like they want to be a bigger part of American history? Less black history. More funding for refugees? Less black welfare.

It may not be accurate but it sure feels like it.

Cuz we keep going to whites asking for fair treatment to them if you’re not rich you better compete

A bunch of Tejanos fought for the confederacy but there were some folk from Mexico proper that fought for the Union.

Oh wow. Now it’s true Mexico ended slavery before the US and Texans wanted to bring slaves their which started the Alamo shit.

But John act like he ain’t a white Colombian he look like a Conquistador. All them Blacks in Colombia

John Leguizamo is the Colombian @Disanthrope when it comes to history and slanted povs. Don't take anything he says seriously at all. Unless he's talking about the movie Empire. Other than that his chances of saying something dumb and probably a lie is pretty high.
Nigga you just caped for him cuz you wanna be acknowledged by white latinos!

This is why you don't have any integrity because if it's fuck John it would be fuck him across the board, but when i went at him you caped for him by wacking me

Like i said, you don't stand for ANYTHING. You got no principles nigga. I'm not gonna side with a person I don't fuck with just to shit on you. I'll shit on you on my own merit. I wouldn't expect a coward of your pedigree to understand

This is why you don't have any integrity because if it's fuck John it would be fuck him across the board, but when i went at him you caped for him by wacking me

Like i said, you don't stand for ANYTHING. You got no principles nigga. I'm not gonna side with a person I don't fuck with just to shit on you. I'll shit on you on my own merit. I wouldn't expect a coward of your pedigree to understand

He did not cape for dude at all. Post it

I didnt cape for him at all. You can't find one defense of him i made. You actually see the opposite. I already told you why i wacked that post and like i already said and knew, you don't read so you missed it.

I didnt cape for him at all. You can't find one defense of him i made. You actually see the opposite. I already told you why i wacked that post and like i already said and knew, you don't read so you missed it.
You fakely took offense to what I said about latinos. You wacked the post because you desire validation from white latinos, tether.

You knew damn well I wasn't talking about people with melanin but the cooooon in you had to react.

Because

Its in your DNA

You fakely took offense to what I said about latinos. You wacked the post because you desire validation from white latinos, tether.

You knew damn well I wasn't talking about people with melanin but the cooooon in you had to react.

Because

Its in your DNA

Well according to your expert level DNA analysis thats the Blackest thing a person can do right? I didn't take offense to anything you said. I just pointed out what was stupid about it. You keep going though. You'll male a coherent point somebody agrees with outside of twitter one of these days.

Well according to your expert level DNA analysis thats the Blackest thing a person can do right? I didn't take offense to anything you said. I just pointed out what was stupid about it. You keep going though. You'll male a coherent point somebody agrees with outside of twitter one of these days.
No nigga you didn't make a point you kept wacking and shit talking

And now you keep projecting this thing about somebody agreeing with me. Like...you keep saying that. Why?

Its another projection from a coon. YOU'RE the insecure houseboy who seeks validation and you're projecting that feeling on to me, right?

I mop yall in arguments dolo all day everyday. Im never tagging anyone in my posts for help cuz i don't need help against docile niggas who's endgame is loyalty and obedience to the white establishment

Learn to stop projecting, stoopid

No nigga you didn't make a point you kept wacking and shit talking

And now you keep projecting this thing about somebody agreeing with me. Like...you keep saying that. Why?

Its another projection from a coon. YOU'RE the insecure houseboy who seeks validation and you're projecting that feeling on to me, right?

I mop yall in arguments dolo all day everyday. Im never tagging anyone in my posts for help cuz i don't need help against docile niggas who's endgame is loyalty and obedience to the white establishment

Learn to stop projecting, stoopid

1681855588906.png

No one’s gonna pay attention to you. What’s funny is the older I get. I actually get George Bush Jr. That man became president by anointment and went along with it because it’s what he thought he was supposed to do and it was cool. But when the older guys around who really controlled shit, got deep into shit, he was the rube that everyone blamed. At some point duke just checked out and was on some, the world is some fuck shit and I’m just gone live. I finally get “now watch this drive”.

Like, nothing u say matters, all this shit around us is gonna happen anyway. You can’t convince no one of anything. It’s very obvious, what you stated, like..childishly obvious and look at this thread.

Fuck it b

View attachment 1064728
yeah its a slim chance humanity will persevere the way it keeps updating. but you never know the face of the catalyst, good or bad. gotta keep tryin to get pass preachin to the choir and reach those that'll eventually see the picture was and is never that big.

look behind the words and there's a trace of disdain.
all I ultimately know is there were whites only and coloreds only signs all over this bitch. black people weren't allowed to patent inventions. and at every turn whatever black people were in the process of building up, it was knocked back down. every turn at potential posterity was denied. so here black people today recognizing these atrocities should be allowed to voice the legitimate request for reparation when white society took so much from them. now when outsiders like mexicans, asians and the others come in they haven't a clue but join in on the shared condemnation of black people. where when black people did exactly the same as they now do, start up our own communities only to have them violently ripped from us. a 100 or more years of posterity. redlined to death but black people made do and even at that... 100 or so years later MF's come in here calling black people lazy. thpmas sowell trivializes it with the "pull yourself up by the bootstraps" ineffective jargon. another black person sucked into do it yourself when revolt was the better alternative. so every 20 years those that were 60 years old die off and so does ways and means in education. the plight of black people is buried deeper in the ground while new foriegn faces arrive without any connecting history of how this place came into being. but things do happen. where's Christopher Columbus celebration?
these muthafuckas turn into our enemies because we get so much attention and they star feeling a certain way about because they don't understand. they say black people whine to much. i look at all these culture vulture, race appropriated fools whining about what their contributions have been and i just wanna slap the shit out of every last one of them. but then again, its just the on going war we have with caucasians who sit in governing offices who continue pushing the rhetoric that it was before they were born and they don't owe us shit. i think we here today know this. we weren't born either. but after so many re-attempts, ... we weren't asking for shit for so long but now, when we see the US giving "reparations" for others, basically side stepping our asses, it's come time to whine more than we ever have before. they wanna call it that because thats how they work. critical race theory. ain't that a bitch?

I think reparations need to come in the form of something that can’t be devalued.
Like land.
But we also have to arm ourselves with weapons of war and knowledge so they won’t do the $5 Indian type shit to take from us.

Lastly, none of it matter without sense of community and respect for our fellow black man.
Niggas will do each other dirty before raising their voice to a white man.

I think reparations need to come in the form of something that can’t be devalued.
Like land.
But we also have to arm ourselves with weapons of war and knowledge so they won’t do the $5 Indian type shit to take from us.

Lastly, none of it matter without sense of community and respect for our fellow black man.
Niggas will do each other dirty before raising their voice to a white man.

Word

*yawns* Yall done yet or what? Gotdamn!

Can we get back to clownin Leguizamo?

the only ones that have fought in every single american war and most awarded? 🤨

History buffs.. what he talkin bout?

IHe keeps saying that. I want the receipts. I'm sure Latino history has been buried, but until I see an actual source, I'm just going to assume he's making shit up.

The thing is Latino is an ethnic group that includes people from lots of races and backgrounds. Lots in the U.S. have Latin history, so saying something like "We are the most awarded" could be true just from a numbers standpoint. The problem is people like Leguizamo will try and pit Latins against Blacks as if they are two distinct groups when in reality, the two groups overlap.

This the shit we gotta deal with now since then checking blue people whooped on wakanda.
Now they feel the shit us real.

But I have a question……
Where were the black latinos under Namor since all Latinos are one?

Plus why didn’t Namor stay with killing the people who killed people?

But he want to run up in wakanda?

This the shit we gotta deal with now since then checking blue people whooped on wakanda.
Now they feel the shit us real.

But I have a question……
Where were the black latinos under Namor since all Latinos are one?

lol What a weird question. Namor's people weren't meant to represent all Latinos. They came from a specific group of indigenous people that inhabited that area. There were no black people in those indigenous tribes prior to Euros coming and bringing Africans with them.

Back