John Leguizamo - “Latinos built this country”

Is he right?

• Yes

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • No

Votes: 27 49.1%
  • Helped

Votes: 21 38.2%
  • Ain’t you pretending to be Puerto Rican?

Votes: 6 10.9%

• Total voters
Uh huh. Deflect. There's no way you can refute what I said so you press buttons and talk shit

You're a self loathing black man with no integrity. The Eeyore of ABW. You think everyone except for white republicans is your ally so its your duty as a 7th generation slave to cape for them. You stand up for everything but black people coward

They want us all to be just like YOU. Docile, defeated and obedient

Yeah yeah yeah and you've admitted you'd suck the dick of anyone who simply utters the word "reparations." There's a reason only a small handful actually engage you seriously. You're a joke who created a fake life for people online and your opinions can be bought.

20220917_154238.jpg

Yeah yeah yeah and you've admitted you'd suck the dick of anyone who simply utters the word "reparations." There's a reason only a small handful actually engage you seriously. You're a joke who created a fake life for people online and your opinions can be bought.

View attachment 1064772
The projection and lies you spew

You're projecting

I have zero ties or affiliation or dealings with white people.

You on the other hand are actually at your work desk right now being the safest negro you can be.

You're the coon...you're the plantation minion. You're the one who always quotes me to protect other races of people and democrats.

Your goal in life is to be a good POC, a model minority. You don't want what's best for black people. You're a mule for others and thats all you'll ever be. You ain't from nowhere and you ain't been nowhere. You've achieved nothing.

White America wants us all to be just like blackrain. If we were all like you there'd be no protesting no reparations and no justice

You do not stand for shit.

Now i dare you to refute what I said about latinos you self hating weasel

Debate what i said, coward

The projection and lies you spew

You're projecting

I have zero ties or affiliation or dealings with white people.

You on the other hand are actually work desk right now being the safest negro you can be.

You're the coon...you're the plantation minion. You're the one who always quotes me to protect other races of people and democrats.

Your goal in life is to be a good POC, a model minority. You don't want what's best for black people. You're a mule for others and thats all you'll ever be. You ain't from nowhere and you ain't been nowhere. You've achieved nothing.

White America wants us all to be just like blackrain. If we were all like you there'd be no protesting no reparations and no justice

You do not stand for shit.

Now i dare you to refute what I said about latinos you self hating weasel

Debate what i said, coward

Actually I'm not at work right now so you're wrong there. You're also wrong about you say you wouldn't bow to anyone who mentions reparations because you've admitted multiple times you'd support anyone who pushes for it regardless of whatever other positions they hold. You're also wrong about latinos in general but you're too stupid to realize you're speaking about an entire continent, a good portion of the continent you live on plus several islands. But you're also the same person who believes Tariq Nasheed is smart so of course you're an idiot. All your "leaders" are so it a trickle down effect.

Actually I'm not at work right now so you're wrong there. You're also wrong about you say you wouldn't bow to anyone who mentions reparations because you've admitted multiple times you'd support anyone who pushes for it regardless of whatever other positions they hold. You're also wrong about latinos in general but you're too stupid to realize you're speaking about an entire continent, a good portion of the continent you live on plus several islands. But you're also the same person who believes Tariq Nasheed is smart so of course you're an idiot. All your "leaders" are so it a trickle down effect.
My fake life this, tariq that....

You typed all those words and had very little rebuttal for the topic of latino's undermining us. It's not because you believe they're not undermining us it's because you don't care they are. You are like millions of other disillusioned black people who just want an ally over black empowerment.

You got nothing but coonish emotions from your 500 year old desire to be accepted. You take my attacks on anti black democrats and anti black latinos as a threat to your acceptance, Mister B too. A lot of yall. Its pathetic and transparent

Latinos are notorious for piggybacking and undermining black people in every facet of life

You have yet to type anything to refute that.. you can't. You won't.

My fake life this, tariq that....

You typed all those words and had very little rebuttal for the topic of latino's undermining us. It's not because you believe they're not undermining us it's because you don't care they are. You are like millions of other disillusioned black people who just want an ally over black empowerment.

You got nothing but coonish emotions from your 500 year old desire to be accepted. You take my attacks on anti black democrats and anti black latinos as a threat to your acceptance, Mister B too. A lot of yall. Its pathetic and transparent

Latinos are notorious for piggybacking and undermining black people in every facet of life

You have yet to type anything to refute that.. you can't. You won't.

The fact that you think anybody should seriously debate a person who thinks Black people, meaning yourself including, are genetically predisposed to being coons among the other stupid shit you say is hilarious. You're an idiot who people use for entertainment. A real live 2023 court jester.

The fact that you think anybody should seriously debate a person who thinks Black people, meaning yourself including, are genetically predisposed to being coons among the other stupid shit you say is hilarious. You're an idiot who people use for entertainment. A real live 2023 court jester.
So to recap: you wacked my correct posts about latino's undermining black people but REFUSE to rebut....

It's not because you're a self loathing houseboy seeking acceptance from others tho, its because no takes me seriously?

So you're willing to jump out with a cape for latinos and use your words to insult me but NOT to explain why you're caping for latinos

Again, you don't like yourself very much @BlackRain and it's in your DNA to put others before yourself

They want us all to be just like you and attack our own to protect them.

So to recap: you wacked my correct posts about latino's undermining black people but REFUSE to rebut....

It's not because you're a self loathing houseboy seeking acceptance from others tho, its because no takes me seriously?

So you're willing to jump out with a cape for latinos and use your words to insult me but NOT to explain why you're caping for latinos

Again, you don't like yourself very much @BlackRain and it's in your DNA to put others before yourself

They want us all to be just like you and attack our own to protect them.

Nope. None of this is true but after all that typing hope you at least improved you're wpm skills because youre intellectual skills are still remedial level at best.

@BlackRain All those posts and still no rebuttal

If you had respect for yourself you wouldn't die on the hills that you do. But you don't. You were put in your place a long ago. You know your place. You and mister b and others are threatened by niggas like me... You all share the same traits. Blind loyalty to the white establishment and pure smoke for runaway slaves

You're never gonna do or say anything in your life that white people don't approve of

You're a coward of the highest order

A black crash dummy, taking all the abuse so white massa doesn't have to

At the end of the day we both know BlackRain is gonna exactly what white people want you to do, right?

You're never gonna move in any way they don't approve of

You are a broken conditioned shell of a negro

You're gonna do what's expected of you, so you can stay safe

These are facts

Nope. None of this is true but after all that typing hope you at least improved you're wpm skills because youre intellectual skills are still remedial level at best.
You:
eeyore-without-it.gif

"it" = self respect, integrity, black empowerment, reparations

@BlackRain All those posts and still no rebuttal

If you had respect for yourself you wouldn't die on the hills that you do. But you don't. You were put in your place a long ago. You know your place. You and mister b and others are threatened by niggas like me... You all share the same traits. Blind loyalty to the white establishment and pure smoke for runaway slaves

You're never gonna do or say anything in your life that white people don't approve of

You're a coward of the highest order

A black crash dummy, taking all the abuse so white massa doesn't have to

At the end of the day we both know BlackRain is gonna exactly what white people want you to do, right?

You're never gonna move in any way they don't approve of

You are a broken conditioned shell of a negro

You're gonna do what's expected of you, so you can stay safe

These are facts

Fact is i will never feel any ounce of threat from someone with such low self esteem they cant even be their real self. Which you admitted you pretended to be someone else. You ether yourself everytime you look in the mirror

Now you know the idea of a person being more than 1 thing is confusing to stupid people. It would also mean his incorrect idea of race and ethnicity and how it affects his pov would be challenged. Sometimes you gotta let stupid people stay stupid.

I mean Goldie Panamanian. His best homie here got Jamaican roots. Lol wants to be King of the Niggas

Now you know the idea of a person being more than 1 thing is confusing to stupid people.
Oohh.. I did not know you were a black latino.
That explains a hell of a lot...

Now, you know god damn well my statement was about Latino's who look like john lequizano. You know motherfucking well I was not thinking about black latinos when I said what I said. So thanks for proving my point of that its YOUR DUTY to protect whiteness.

Oohh.. I did not know you were a black latino.
That explains a hell of a lot...

Now, you know god damn well my statement was about Latino's who looked like john lequizano. You know mother fucking well I was not thinking about black latinos when I said what I said. So thanks for proving my point of that its YOUR DUTY protect whiteness.

If you knew as much as you thought then youd also know that i long ago said John Leguizamo is a fraud and a clown and said it again in this thread more than once. But you're an idiot who doesnt read well so alot goes past you.

If you knew as much as you thought then youd also know that i long ago said John Leguizamo is a fraud and a clown and said it again in this thread more than once. But you're an idiot who doesnt read well so alot goes past you.
You still put on a fucking cape for white latinos out of coonery. Those people don't even accept you as real latinos yet you're fighting me to protect them.... why????

Questions: do you think every black man should be just like YOU?

And what would the state of black america be if every black man was just like YOU?

Shutting on trump supporters is common tho
True. What stuck out to me is that he used a gun emoji. The old revolver one, not this water gun bullshit 🔫. The tone of the exchange wasn't that serious so him taking it there let me know he's not afraid of white people like yall are

Back