John Leguizamo - “Latinos built this country”

Is he right?

• Yes

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • No

Votes: 27 49.1%
  • Helped

Votes: 21 38.2%
  • Ain’t you pretending to be Puerto Rican?

Votes: 6 10.9%

• Total voters
You still put on a fucking cape for white latinos out of coonery. Those people don't even accept you as real latinos yet you're fighting me to protect them.... why????

Questions: do you think every black man should be just like YOU?

And what would the state of black america be if every black man was just like YOU?

No. Your post got wacked because you like alot of other idiots continue to speak about latinos as if they're one group of people and yet wonder why you continue to be consfused and shocked by things a latino person says or does without taking race ethcnity and culture into account. Until that distinction is made any discussion you have about latinos will never be factual or accurate. It had nothing to do with defending white people and everything to do with you erasing millions of Black people just so you can go on your "We the real Americans" using the same white people rhetoric you claim to hate rant.

True. What stuck out to me is that he used a gun emoji. The old revolver one, not this water gun bullshit 🔫. The tone of the exchange wasn't that serious so him taking it there let me know he's not afraid of white people like yall are

Lol that’s a low bar but cool man.

The extent of your activism is twitter and being impressed by emojis. Fucking hilarious. But people supposed to take you serious
Ehh.. As minor as it is It's something YOU wouldn't do. Never. Ever.

You don't have the heart to stand up to racism

You fear white people

You know your place

You only stand up to black people who stand up to racism

Ehh.. As minor as it is It's something YOU wouldn't do. Never. Ever.

You don't have the heart to stand up to racism

You fear white people

You know your place

You only stand up to black people who stand up to racism

Lol but do you fight white folks outside of twitter which is owned by a white

Lol that’s a low bar but cool man.
I noticed the common thing with everybody who quotes me, whether it's about jill biden or whatever, you're always veering away from pointing at the enemy. My point always circles back to white supremacy and yalls non points always circles back to me...

It's easy and cowardly to make my statement about the emoji, instead of it being about goldie not being afraid of white people

Yall going to deflect from your obedience to white people every time you quote me. That's the point

If we were on twitter you and Eeyore would be getting likes from white liberals for what yall say to me

I noticed the common thing with everybody who quotes me, whether it's about jill biden or whatever, you're always veering away from pointing at the enemy. My point always circles back to white supremacy and yalls non points always circles back to me...

It's easy and cowardly to make my statement about the emoji, instead of it being about goldie not being afraid of white people

Yall going to deflect from your obedience to white people every time you quote me. That's the point

If we were on twitter you and Eeyore would be getting likes from white liberals for what yall say to me

That’s false you never saw me make one pro white supremacy post ever. Your beef with me is I’m ok with lbgqt and you think they are all just angry white folks. Niggas don’t be defending Democrats you just very extreme with it and think cuz we aren’t we Team Joe.

Then we realize this is just your gimmick for this time frame. Who cares about likes on twitter? You’re an adult man unless you use Twitter for business why care?

This is dumb

That’s false you never saw me make one pro white supremacy post ever. Your beef with me is I’m ok with lbgqt and you think they are all just angry white folks. Niggas don’t be defending Democrats you just very extreme with it and think cuz we aren’t we Team Joe.

Then we realize this is just your gimmick for this time frame. Who cares about likes on twitter? You’re an adult man unless you use Twitter for business why care?

This is dumb
Babbling

Bottom line you niggas who fight me are tethers. Your stance is tethered to things other than black empowerment and survival

You're tethered to the lgbt and put your sexuality before your race. White gays and trannies can do no wrong in your eyes

I just discovered Eeyore is a black latino and he's tethered to wanting acceptance fron white latinos so much that he throws on an extra small cape to defend them undermining black people. I'm sure the illegals in cages thing are priority for him over reparations, police reform or any black issue

Mister b is an old school sambo like Stephen from django who's tethered to staying on massa's good side. He just wants white people to like him

None of yall objectives are exclusively about the betterment of black people and that's why yall get shit on and aired out

Babbling

Bottom line you niggas who fight me are tethers. Your stance is tethered to things other than black empowerment and survival

You're tethered to the lgbt and put your sexuality before your race. White gays and trannies can do no wrong in your eyes

I just discovered Eeyore is a black latino and he's tethered to wanting acceptance fron white latinos so much that he throws on an extra small cape to defend them undermining black people. I'm sure the illegals in cages thing are priority for him over reparations, police reform or any black issue

Mister b is an old school sambo like Stephen from django who's tethered to staying on massa's good side. He just wants white people to like him

None of yall objectives are exclusively about the betterment of black people and that's why yall get shit on and aired out
Who is eeyone?

*yawns* Yall done yet or what? Gotdamn!

Can we get back to clownin Leguizamo?

the only ones that have fought in every single american war and most awarded? 🤨

History buffs.. what he talkin bout?

This is his way of being accepted

"Stay woke" huh? Once again latinos piggybacking and undermining our shit for their own benefit

Woke is our word. For us, by us but look at this bitch appropriate it to suit his agenda that doesn't benefit black people

Fuck em

It's hard not to feel like every push from other minorities for this or that is coming at our expense. More Asians want to go to Ivy League schools? Less black kids. Latinos feel like they want to be a bigger part of American history? Less black history. More funding for refugees? Less black welfare.

It may not be accurate but it sure feels like it.

John Leguizamo is the Colombian @Disanthrope when it comes to history and slanted povs. Don't take anything he says seriously at all. Unless he's talking about the movie Empire. Other than that his chances of saying something dumb and probably a lie is pretty high.

Babbling

Mister b It's a old school sambo like Stephen from django who's tethered to staying on massa's good side. He just wants white people to like him

show and prove

False? What part of the civil war were they in? Most awarded idk a lot of them probably didn’t serve with whites like that.

False? What part of the civil war were they in? Most awarded idk a lot of them probably didn’t serve with whites like that.
A bunch of Tejanos fought for the confederacy but there were some folk from Mexico proper that fought for the Union.

Back