John Leguizamo - “Latinos built this country”

Is he right?

• Yes

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • No

Votes: 27 49.1%
  • Helped

Votes: 21 38.2%
  • Ain’t you pretending to be Puerto Rican?

Votes: 6 10.9%

• Total voters
IHe keeps saying that. I want the receipts. I'm sure Latino history has been buried, but until I see an actual source, I'm just going to assume he's making shit up.

The thing is Latino is an ethnic group that includes people from lots of races and backgrounds. Lots in the U.S. have Latin history, so saying something like "We are the most awarded" could be true just from a numbers standpoint. The problem is people like Leguizamo will try and pit Latins against Blacks as if they are two distinct groups when in reality, the two groups overlap.

The bold should be very easy to see but many still struggle with the idea that latino isn't one group of people from one country.

Plus why didn’t Namor stay with killing the people who killed people?

But he want to run up in wakanda?
Lmao. The only folks that killed his people was the white folks that came to his island when he was young and he killed them

Then, Nakia killed one of his people and he rolled up on Wakanda and dealt with them.

Did you watch the movie? Lmao

Lmao. The only folks that killed his people was the white folks that came to his island when he was young and he killed them

Then, Nakia killed one of his people and he rolled up on Wakanda and dealt with them.

Killed her by mistake but was going to kill the science chick anyway.

Plus dawights killed a bunch of his people but he only killed those in the beach.
He tried to wipe out all of wakanda over one chick.

do you think he was right in his stance?

And let’s not derail this thread over my sarcasm

Killed her by mistake but was going to kill the science chick anyway.

Plus dawights killed a bunch of his people but he only killed those in the beach.
He tried to wipe out all of wakanda over one chick.

do you think he was right in his stance?

And let’s not derail this thread over my sarcasm
Lmao at by mistake.

Instead of saying. “Dwayne, you’re right” you wrote this nothing post fam

Lol Nakia killed one of his people pretty much at the exact time that he was telling the Queen "If you harm any of my people, I'm going to fuck you up."

Lol he just used any comparison and idk why

Nigga you don’t even like the nigga you agreeing with.

You just want to be apart of something so bad

I have no beef with dude. But idk why you using Wakanda forever as any type of accurate or relation to African and Latin relations. Bruh you’ve been to both areas and that’s the best you came with.

I have no beef with dude. But idk why you using Wakanda forever as any type of accurate or relation to African and Latin relations. Bruh you’ve been to both areas and that’s the best you came with.
Smdh

Yup accurate.

Smdh

Stop thinking

This the shit we gotta deal with now since then checking blue people whooped on wakanda.
Now they feel the shit us real.

But I have a question……
Where were the black latinos under Namor since all Latinos are one?
Did you watch the film? They were not Latino and expressed that Spanish is the devil language.

Back