Welcome To aBlackWeb

Joe Rogan does damage control over his racist comments. Spotify deletes episodes of his podcast w/ racist comments & racist guests

It's weird that the "context" twitter guy is leaving out when he disagrees with his guests.

The two that I know of are the "violent genes in black ppl" guest (ironically in his example) and Candace owens
I looked at that clip in them tweets and started laughing. That shit is hilarious. Idk how the rest of that clip went but homeboy just said that blacks are prone to violence but asians and whites settled down and became farmers 😂 😂 😂 😂

Yow no wonder these muhfuckas want history out of schools asap.

I looked at that clip in them tweets and started laughing. That shit is hilarious. Idk how the rest of that clip went but homeboy just said that blacks are prone to violence but asians and whites settled down and became farmers 😂 😂 😂 😂

WTF? I ain't even look at the clip because I knew it would be some dumb shit, but that dude outdid himself. I stopped defending Rogan a long time ago, but if he didn't push back on that comment, he's not even trying to pretend he's not a racist anymore.

Did it upset you when you didn’t listen to his podcast? Or did it upset you when a white person told you what they heard on his podcast?

If Joe Rogan doesn’t speak out against the mainstream narrative on politics or Covid this isn’t a discussion. Fuck Rogan. Let’s agree that he’s a racist. Will you stop listening to his show? I never listened. The most I ever watched was Kanye and the two Covid episodes that were erased. I only watched the last two because they got erased. I bet you never listened either.

No I don’t listen. And there is a specific reason why

Because some of us already knew about all these skeletons falling out of his closet before this current controversy.

Maybe YOU JUST found out about the “planet of the apes” clip and him saying nigger a billion times but a lot of us already knew. Them clips damn near a decade older or more.

I bet I can find threads from years ago on here talking about Joe Rogan being racist… and it ain’t have shit to do with no white man telling us we have permission to be angry

Edit: case in point… this thread from 2019

“B-b-but did massa gives y’all’s permission to git angry?”

Here's the thing, man: There exists a world where Joe Rogan could have said the N word that many times and legitimately not be a racist. In that world, he could just be an arrogant dude who thinks he's smarter than he actually is and is thumbing his nose at convention because he feels like he's found some brilliant way to add context to his use of the word so that, intellectually, no one could be mad at him.

There also exists a world where Joe Rogan could have all those clearly, openly racist figures on his podcast and not be a racist. In that worked, he could legit be trying to balance the scales and show that it's possible to have convos with people you disagree with in order to broadcast both sides of an argument and to let people choose for themselves.

There exists a world where Joe Rogan made the and not be racist.'Planet of the Apes' comment and not be racist.In that world, Joe Rogan, the comedian, was trying to punch up a story by adding some humor to it. So he reached for the lowest hanging fruit and made a joke about being in a black neighborhood at night as being in 'Planet of the Apes'.

There are mad other scenarios I could list, but y'all get the idea. Each of these scenarios could exist, with the man not being a racist.

BUT THERE IS NO WOLRD THAT EXISTS WHERE ALL THESE THINGS ARE TRUE AND Joe Rogan IS NOT A RACIST.

I'm all for context and hearing people out, etc. But after a certain point, niggas just gotta call it what it is. And at this point, if you still don't think Joe Rogan is a racist...I dunno what to tell you.

Joe rogan said in a clip about mixed people that having a black body amazing and having a white brain basically saying black people genetically not as smart as white people. Now come up with some excuse for that or he just arrogant and don’t know? Nigga it’s 16 year old black kids getting life in prison and you sitting here excusing a 40year old man to just don’t know what’s going on💀 aye bro go follow candance owens and Herschel walker those your people.

Joe rogan said in a clip about mixed people that having a black body amazing and having a white brain basically saying black people genetically not as smart as white people. Now come up with some excuse for that or he just arrogant and don’t know? Nigga it’s 16 year old black kids getting life in prison and you sitting here excusing a 40year old man to just don’t know what’s going on💀 aye bro go follow candance owens and Herschel walker those your people.

I think you might’ve missed his point lol

This the most I was able to find for now

It’s not even deceitfully edited. That’s just the spin. Deceitfully edited would be if they cut up what that guy was saying to look wild. Dude said what he said.

people saying “look what type of shit he platformed.”

And then people saying “yeah but he pushed back.”

point being he was on there. And we would’ve never heard of this dude nor his BS junk science in the first place if he wasn’t there.

It’s not even deceitfully edited. That’s just the spin. Deceitfully edited would be if they cut up what that guy was saying to look wild. Dude said what he said.

people saying “look what type of shit he platformed.”

And then people saying “yeah but he pushed back.”

point being he was on there. And we would’ve never heard of this dude nor his BS junk science in the first place if he wasn’t there.
I mean if he has Alex Jones as a regular he will clearly have other weirdos come on and talk conspiracies aliens and other off the wall shit.

He should absolutely be held accountable for his own words/views and even his guests to a point but there's a diff between letting em just spew shit with indifference vs negating them.

That is the thing that iritates the most about these racist and I have heard similar bullshit before where a white turd of a human said blacks were violent and need to be more like Asians.

They really think Asians are their sidekick and pretend that Asia does not have a current issue with violence as well as a history of violence just like Europe. Add to the fact that Asian and white communities have their own issues with violence.

Just say you hate blacks and leave it at that. Giving these people a platform to speak garbage is a waste of time, but I know how the game is played when it comes to these topics.

Back