Welcome To aBlackWeb

Joe Rogan does damage control over his racist comments. Spotify deletes episodes of his podcast w/ racist comments & racist guests

There was an article in the NY Times I think it was a few years ago written by a white man that basically said people don't care about what white men think any more.

The next week he was on the Bill Maher Show, an internationally syndicated talk show, discussin' his view that white men are bein' shut out of the conversation

It's crazy who unaware these devils are

its stupid but its really not something that bothers me

people claim things they are not all the time.....so they can play like they're being vilainized and silenced if they want

there was a front page article on some magazine around 2 years ago that was centered on the plight of white men in the new america and had this kid sitting there looking sad....the whole shit was so hilarious and bizarre to read, but Im always open minded....so i cant say anyone's lying about how they may feel personally

its just like "OOOHHH no shit????? you're made out to be a bad guy for no reason, eh???" "shit must be horrible"

91c253943a654f1667043af3d3acae06e31035c.gif

There was an article in the NY Times I think it was a few years ago written by a white man that basically said people don't care about what white men think any more.

The next week he was on the Bill Maher Show, an internationally syndicated talk show, discussin' his view that white men are bein' shut out of the conversation

It's crazy who unaware these devils are
Lol

1d8a48d260ab1c2f1629efaef9190e7854-mtg--.2x.rsocial.w600.jpg

Back