Welcome To aBlackWeb

Joe Rogan does damage control over his racist comments. Spotify deletes episodes of his podcast w/ racist comments & racist guests

fuck him buttttt that kamala harris segment featuring the innocence project was good!

surprised ppl, especially Black people, voted for her

"Culture wars" is another way of saying white mans racism its a euphemism that seeks to make that racism mutual combat

And on top of that dude said "will people ever get tired of it" like we ever had a choice.

We didn't enlist in any damn "culture wars"... we got drafted.

There was an article in the NY Times I think it was a few years ago written by a white man that basically said people don't care about what white men think any more.

The next week he was on the Bill Maher Show, an internationally syndicated talk show, discussin' his view that white men are bein' shut out of the conversation

It's crazy who unaware these devils are

When will we have our chance!

There was an article in the NY Times I think it was a few years ago written by a white man that basically said people don't care about what white men think any more.

The next week he was on the Bill Maher Show, an internationally syndicated talk show, discussin' his view that white men are bein' shut out of the conversation

It's crazy who unaware these devils are

For reference

The article

The Bill Maher clip

"Culture wars" is another way of saying white mans racism its a euphemism that seeks to make that racism mutual combat
Nah cultures wars is exactly what it is, your idea of what you believe it to be is your army in the war. Which you may feel is justified with absolute reason, stats, and history. And everyone steep in culture wars on their sides feel just as justified in their stance as you. One the day when you are finally able to step back and view the battle. You’re gonna see the war is foolish, petty, and a waste of time.

Everyone who participated in these culture wars leave the battlefield and return to home ground where their viewpoints are absolute and other cultures don’t exist. So the belief be it, white vs black, man vs woman, young vs old, enterprising or worker…there is no absolutes. Even in the absolutes there isn’t sanctity in the virtues and values of it.

Streets say no snitching and do nothing about killers that snitch cause they actually will kill. Players and Pimps get hurt by women, dealers sample their own product, preachers sleep with damaged individuals that come to them for help, hoteps date and marry white women.

There is no one way to be, to think, to live, and it’s because of that and it’s creation of internal conflict that people feel from being hypocritical, that fuels desire for purity in hopes it will purify themselves of their own sins within the absolute

It’s why politicians will be gay as fuck and politic to abolish all forms of gay from the world in hopes that in the abolishment of it, it abolishes it from themselves. Humanity don’t work like that.

I peep some of his interviews,but I never forgot this.

Alex Jones was who I first saw expose this,when they fell out.

You already know he was on some BS to even be cool with Alex Jones in the first place.

Poor straight white men,always being oppressed.

One day they shall overcome.

Its a line though. Rogan aint saying these things as jokes.

Dave still the goat. He still gon get this side eye from me though.

I’m sure he’s heard him say even worse shit, Joe is an old white comic who came up in Boston

Patrice O’Neal was close w dude too

Back