Welcome To aBlackWeb

Joe Rogan does damage control over his racist comments. Spotify deletes episodes of his podcast w/ racist comments & racist guests

@Maywood

Post the Iverson clapping gif please. Thank you

A.I .gif

he damn sure ain’t no arbiter of blackness.

his whole reputation is built on harm he done to other black people. Worse than a coon if you ask me
I really really really hope we get to a point as black people where we don’t aggrandize people like this anymore. People like this that use the little positive they do to rationalize the overwhelming negative affect they’ve had or have on the black community as a whole.

Which is fine but I hate when blacks cape for whites, especially when whites don't do the same. Nick Cannon was left to die on his hill as was Mike Vick.

I get what you're saying, but people stick up for their friends regardless of race. I don't know that Nick Cannon or Mike Vick had any white people they were even close to like that, but, as racist as he might be, Rogan does have a cadre of black people that he fucks with.

I'm just saying that I'm not going to condemn people for sticking up for someone that they have a personal relationship with. It's easy to let personal relationships blind you to the reality of who a person really is. We're all guilty of that.

Here's the real question......if Mr Rogan would've said kyke 22 times would he have a job still with Spotify? The answer is no

Ask Sheek Louch. He couldn't even say "stack paper like Hebrews" in All About the Benjamins without it being censored off the airwaves

Yeah, well we don't have the power and influence in the media that Jews do. It's just that simple.

It's not even like we're the only victims of that. At least saying the N word will cause and uproar. Until maybe a couple years ago, people could freely go around saying chink and gook with no repercussions. Trump called the husband of one of those politicians a Goo Goo, and no one cared.

America is just a messed up place.

Here's the real question......if Mr Rogan would've said kyke 22 times would he have a job still with Spotify? The answer is no

Ask Sheek Louch. He couldn't even say "stack paper like Hebrews" in All About the Benjamins without it being censored off the airwaves

That community also went of on Hov for saying they own a lot of property and did it using finical tools we all should try to use.

Saying it make them look bad and all that other dumb shit. That community really be on one SMH

I get what you're saying, but people stick up for their friends regardless of race. I don't know that Nick Cannon or Mike Vick had any white people they were even close to like that, but, as racist as he might be, Rogan does have a cadre of black people that he fucks with.

I'm just saying that I'm not going to condemn people for sticking up for someone that they have a personal relationship with. It's easy to let personal relationships blind you to the reality of who a person really is. We're all guilty of that.

Yeah, well we don't have the power and influence in the media that Jews do. It's just that simple.

It's not even like we're the only victims of that. At least saying the N word will cause and uproar. Until maybe a couple years ago, people could freely go around saying chink and gook with no repercussions. Trump called the husband of one of those politicians a Goo Goo, and no one cared.

America is just a messed up place.
It aint just america. We just seen some baskeball players get a ton of racial slurs thrown at them in China

It aint just america. We just seen some baskeball players get a ton of racial slurs thrown at them in China

That's true, but China is a pretty racially homogenous place. It's a relatively new thing for them to have a bunch of people of other races traveling through and living in their nation. It makes sense for them to behave that way to some extent. The U.S. has always been a mixed place, so it's especially fucked up that we still experience this bullshit.

• Cap
Reactions: GNS
That's true, but China is a pretty racially homogenous place. It's a relatively new thing for them to have a bunch of people of other races traveling through and living in their nation. It makes sense for them to behave that way to some extent. The U.S. has always been a mixed place, so it's especially fucked up that we still experience this bullshit.

While this is true. Its a ton of white folks thats not around other races here in America

That community also went of on Hov for saying they own a lot of property and did it using finical tools we all should try to use.

Saying it make them look bad and all that other dumb shit. That community really be on one SMH

You think as black people we should be more like them in terms of protecting our images and controlling the narrative?

I agree they go overboard on shit that they know is not a slight or shot at them but they don't care they still checking any and everything.

IMO its better to be overprotective of the images and narrative of your people than as loose with it as we currently are as black people.

You think as black people we should be more like them in terms of protecting our images and controlling the narrative?

I agree they go overboard on shit that they know is not a slight or shot at them but they don't care they still checking any and everything.

IMO its better to be overprotective of the images and narrative of your people than as loose with it as we currently are as black people.

I dont want to be like that community lol. Everywhere they go in recorded history something.... Let me stop lolololololol

Back