Welcome To aBlackWeb

Joe Rogan does damage control over his racist comments. Spotify deletes episodes of his podcast w/ racist comments & racist guests

You ain't had to use the Godfather as an example but I get your point lol
It checks though cuz he cosigned Nixon at some point

😬

And this is second time today someone said"i aint have to..." .

I compared spirit airlines to white castle and a few niggas lost they mindike i crossed the line.. lmao

If he wasn't racist before...

dave-chappelle-laughing.gif

And you link me to a tweet from a white man named Dusty Smith with a progressive talk show?

I’m saying it can be fuck Rogan, but a understanding that he don’t hold no weight. Joe Biden just sent his doj lawyers to stop a judge from allowing student loan debt in bankruptcy and sent his doj to offer Ahmaud Arbery killers a deal.

what y’all talking about?

Spotify gave $60 million to two white women..Nobody knew who they were until they broke up.
Fuck are you talking about? Plenty of people know Rogan outside of Spotify as he is big on YouTube. That is how I know about his podcast without ever watching or listening to it

And you link me to a tweet from a white man named Dusty Smith with a progressive talk show?
I didn’t link you to no damn tweet, I linked you to a thread proving people BEEN saying this for years

step up your straw man game, idiot.

I’m saying it can be fuck Rogan,

Then leave it at that and stop crying about it. Take off your cape. Joe Rogan is not gonna fuck you.

I promise.

Here's the real question......if Mr Rogan would've said kyke 22 times would he have a job still with Spotify? The answer is no

Ask Sheek Louch. He couldn't even say "stack paper like Hebrews" in All About the Benjamins without it being censored off the airwaves
Welp

Back