Welcome To aBlackWeb

Joe Rogan does damage control over his racist comments. Spotify deletes episodes of his podcast w/ racist comments & racist guests

Here's the thing, man: There exists a world where Joe Rogan could have said the N word that many times and legitimately not be a racist. In that world, he could just be an arrogant dude who thinks he's smarter than he actually is and is thumbing his nose at convention because he feels like he's found some brilliant way to add context to his use of the word so that, intellectually, no one could be mad at him.

There also exists a world where Joe Rogan could have all those clearly, openly racist figures on his podcast and not be a racist. In that worked, he could legit be trying to balance the scales and show that it's possible to have convos with people you disagree with in order to broadcast both sides of an argument and to let people choose for themselves.

There exists a world where Joe Rogan made the 'Planet of the Apes' comment and not be racist. In that world, Joe Rogan, the comedian, was trying to punch up a story by adding some humor to it. So he reached for the lowest hanging fruit and made a joke about being in a black neighborhood at night as being in 'Planet of the Apes'.

There are mad other scenarios I could list, but y'all get the idea. Each of these scenarios could exist, with the man not being a racist.

BUT THERE IS NO WORLD THAT EXISTS WHERE ALL THESE THINGS ARE TRUE AND Joe Rogan IS NOT A RACIST.

I'm all for context and hearing people out, etc. But after a certain point, niggas just gotta call it what it is. And at this point, if you still don't think Joe Rogan is a racist...I dunno what to tell you.

Last edited:
Here's the thing, man: There exists a world where Joe Rogan could have said the N word that many times and legitimately not be a racist. In that world, he could just be an arrogant dude who thinks he's smarter than he actually is and is thumbing his nose at convention because he feels like he's found some brilliant way to add context to his use of the word so that, intellectually, no one could be mad at him.

There also exists a world where Joe Rogan could have all those clearly, openly racist figures on his podcast and not be a racist. In that worked, he could legit be trying to balance the scales and show that it's possible to have convos with people you disagree with in order to broadcast both sides of an argument and to let people choose for themselves.

There exists a world where Joe Rogan made the and not be racist.'Planet of the Apes' comment and not be racist.In that world, Joe Rogan, the comedian, was trying to punch up a story by adding some humor to it. So he reached for the lowest hanging fruit and made a joke about being in a black neighborhood at night as being in 'Planet of the Apes'.

There are mad other scenarios I could list, but y'all get the idea. Each of these scenarios could exist, with the man not being a racist.

BUT THERE IS NO WOLRD THAT EXISTS WHERE ALL THESE THINGS ARE TRUE AND Joe Rogan IS NOT A RACIST.

I'm all for context and hearing people out, etc. But after a certain point, niggas just gotta call it what it is. And at this point, if you still don't think Joe Rogan is a racist...I dunno what to tell you.
great breakdown

Back