Welcome To aBlackWeb

Joe Rogan does damage control over his racist comments. Spotify deletes episodes of his podcast w/ racist comments & racist guests

I guess the ads got me from posting in this thread. Saw a suggested post on facebook about some platform named Rumble is offering him money to bring his listeners to them

Depends on the guest for me
Man I feel like the last year has been such a steady decline. Like he will say how the media is trying to divide people, and then proceed to spout off nothing but fox news talking about for 2 hours straight. like come the fuck on.

He also says we shouldn't trust the vaccine but we should all shop at ONNIT (Use code Rogan for 10% off any and all supplements that O N N I T ONNIT!) yah we should trust what alpha brain does, don't question that at all.

Man I feel like the last year has been such a steady decline. Like he will say how the media is trying to divide people, and then proceed to spout off nothing but fox news talking about for 2 hours straight. like come the fuck on.

He also says we shouldn't trust the vaccine but we should all shop at ONNIT (Use code Rogan for 10% off any and all supplements that O N N I T ONNIT!) yah we should trust what alpha brain should, don't question that at all.

It seems like he wants to be a contrarian to mainstream opinions more than anything else, not sure he has any thoughts actually based in principle

When Trump was in office and they were developing the vaccine he was the #1 vaccine fan

Then Biden comes in and he does a complete 180

There are videos on Twitter showing Rogan vs Rogan on vaccines lol

I wish he would just go back to bullshitting with Duncan Trussell about the singularity and simulation theory

It seems like he wants to be a contrarian to mainstream opinions more than anything else, not sure he has any thoughts actually based in principle

When Trump was in office and they were developing the vaccine he was the #1 vaccine fan

Then Biden comes in and he does a complete 180

There are videos on Twitter showing Rogan vs Rogan on vaccines lol

I wish he would just go back to bullshitting with Duncan Trussell about the singularity and simulation theory
His brand is def contrarianism. I think he cares about his personal brand and money more than principles for sure.

Here's the real question......if Mr Rogan would've said kyke 22 times would he have a job still with Spotify? The answer is no

Ask Sheek Louch. He couldn't even say "stack paper like Hebrews" in All About the Benjamins without it being censored off the airwaves
I just told some doofy ass cac at work this cuz he tried to pull the "im .00042% jewish and im not mad" card

Nobody asked you, schindler.

He also says we shouldn't trust the vaccine but we should all shop at ONNIT (Use code Rogan for 10% off any and all supplements that O N N I T ONNIT!) yah we should trust what alpha brain does, don't question that at all.
They melatonin spray is fire tho

Here's the real question......if Mr Rogan would've said kyke 22 times would he have a job still with Spotify? The answer is no

Ask Sheek Louch. He couldn't even say "stack paper like Hebrews" in All About the Benjamins without it being censored off the airwaves
I doubt Rogan said it on this episode
89661707c297e34597e1b2c5d9a95ec8c7d15c0e

Back