Welcome To aBlackWeb

Joe Rogan Calls Blk People Apes

INB4 niggas:

ExcellentShortIberianlynx-small.gif

Imma need a lil more context than 25secs midway thru a convo plus an ebro tweet

But dont look good for Joe. Didnt know Alex Jones was pissed at him either. Interesting

I don't believe there's a single white person on planet Earth who hasn't said some racist shit about black people.

Until a conversation is had, I walk the streets with the assumption that they're all racist for my protection.

Joe Rogan gotta go, regardless of how much you like that muthafucka's podcast.

Imma need a lil more context
he said he walked into a movie theater, and it was like he walked into planet of the apes....he sad he walked into Africa...., no white people....

that's sounds 100% how causally white people who claim they not racist say 100% racist shit...

Non-Racist White Person Walks into movie theater full of black people : "Are we in Africa? I feel like we just walked into planet of the apes"

:cont:

Yeah i saw the video yesterday.

He even said what he said is racist.

But based on how he tried to explain he 100% doesnt think it should have been taken in a negative way lol

he said he walked into a movie theater, and it was like he walked into planet of the apes....he sad he walked into Africa...., no white people....

that's sounds 100% how causally white people who claim they not racist say 100% racist shit...

Non-Racist White Person Walks into movie theater full of black people : "Are we in Africa? I feel like we just walked into planet of the apes"

:cont:

But imma still listen to the start and finish of the story becuase Joe has earned that much

Plus the account that posted the clip even trys to walk it back in the following tweet sayin it may be out of context

Back