Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jealous mother cuts daughter hair to spite the father

i see both sides of it

as a father to a girl, I've taken her with me to get a manicure/pedicure. I let her mom know b/c I wanted to know what colors she felt were age appropriate for a girl

this does not mean i asked for her permission. I just didnt want to put anything on her nails that was too grown

daughter didnt even want any of that anyway so...shrugs
also as a father who once had a daughter........i gave her mother a heads up about what was going to happen. not what she would allow.
shit was going to happen my way on my time and her way on her time.

anything drastic was undone. nothing to talk about.

He shouldn't have posted that shit on social media, the only person he embarrassed was the lil girl
should use is for his case...but its obvious he dont want to raise the kid.,

ole every other weekend 4 day a month daddy ass nigga

Aight cool. That's actually a perfect age for this scenario.

You hit her about the nail shit. You wasn't asking her permission. But what if she was like 'I'm not comfortable with her getting her nails done period at this age.'

Then what would you have done? Honestly answer.

also as a father who once had a daughter........i gave her mother a heads up about what was going to happen. not what she would allow.

Slippery slope, my guy.

Aight cool. That's actually a perfect age for this scenario.

You hit her about the nail shit. You wasn't asking her permission. But what if she was like 'I'm not comfortable with her getting her nails done period at this age.'

Then what would you have done? Honestly answer.
have a talk and still do it.....just a clear coat.

win win
but you cant listen to me cuz i hated that bitch.
i was going to do what i wanted and dare her to challenge me.

Sometime you gotta put your ego to the side, that way can cause a situation that could have been avoided

Back