Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jealous mother cuts daughter hair to spite the father

This one of them broads I would go to jail for breaking her jaw for trying to fight a man
You say that..... But that shit real... It's niggaz in jail for the rest of their lives cuz of toxic relationships with their baby mother's....

I don't wish that shit on no man, woman, or child alive....

People gotta be more responsible with who they going raw with. If that shit ain't an ideal 20+ year loving environment... Fuck all that for the moment shit.... Protect your self.... Cuz if not you gonna spend the same time trying to protect your child from some shit that could have been avoided

You say that..... But that shit real... It's niggaz in jail for the rest of their lives cuz of toxic relationships with their baby mother's....

I don't wish that shit on no man, woman, or child alive....

People gotta be more responsible with who they going raw with. If that shit ain't an ideal 20+ year loving environment... Fuck all that for the moment shit.... Protect your self.... Cuz if not you gonna spend the same time trying to protect your child from some shit that could have been avoided

Bruh I don't understand how niggas be running around splashing in random women, and be on some 'I hope she ain't pregnant.' type shit. Niggas playing Russian roulette with their lives for a nut.

Last edited:
I refuse to watch videos like this but i really hope shawty faces some level of punishment even if its public shame. violating a child on camera? shes clearly not logical or sensible. shouldn't be anywhere near that baby.

you never take out petty disputes between you and your partner on your children. its corny and fucking wack.

that child is in danger imo not to be dramatic
but if a mother is willing to cut braids out her head what else will she do?

nah.

Bruh I don't understand how niggas be running around splashing in random women, and be on some 'I hope she ain't pregnant.' type shit. Niggas playing Russian roulette with their lives cuz for a nut.
It's more lives than just theirs though...

That shit impact families as in multiple.... It impacts the community. That shit is beyond irresponsible just for a nut...

And the worst part it's rarely even for good sex...

Niggaz be all pilled up fucking whoever..... Which means in turn these chicks be fucked pilled up fiends who think the shit cool.... And they go raw....

Shit crazy

going sushi in any and everything then forced to endure hell for the rest of their lives. its fucking illogical. i have girlfriends that will complain about a man for months even years on end, get pregnant by him, think a baby will bring them closer and end up alone and stressed out.

I try to have empathy for everybody but come on now lmaoooo signs was there the entire time.

going sushi in any and everything then forced to endure hell for the rest of their lives. its fucking illogical. i have girlfriends that will complain about a man for months even years on end, get pregnant by him, think a baby will bring them closer and end up alone and stressed out.

I try to have empathy for everybody but come on now lmaoooo signs was there the entire time.
Yea, but imagine being so close to the situation you end up with the child by default..

It's a life. Somebody gotta take care of it. Preserve it. Nurish it. Shit crazy

Back