Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jealous mother cuts daughter hair to spite the father

the same with the men in my life because shawty head game is bananas or her box is crazy, they cant leave her alone even tho shes shown and prove shes a fucking nut a gazillion times, then boom sis gets pregnant and now they cant even breathe in a chicks direction before shes punching and slapping them.

its abusive, toxic and silly.

This is my biggest fear btw.

I dont have kids, but if I had a kid, I cant have anyone playing with my kid man. Anything but that.

And now my kid on social media crying?

Idk how I would handle it, but violence would be the first thought that would pop up.

Ima do what I always do when these threads pop up and order the big box of condoms from amazon.

call them people on her.

she just mad someone else took the time on her daughter.

jealous dog face walrus

Ive seen this happen in real life. Hoodrats have always hurt their kids to spite the father

He should file for solo custody. He would win based on this

Ive seen this happen in real life. Hoodrats have always hurt their kids to spite the father

In theory he should win but in reality this system would rather see black kids all the way fucked up to fill up them mandatory private prison quotas before they place a black child with the best parent for them to have a happy and productive life.

Reactions: GNS
In theory he should win but in reality this system would rather see black kids all the way fucked up to fill up them mandatory private prison quotas before they place a black child with the best parent for them to have a happy and productive life.
this is half true but very important.

thats only if dude is living right and has a plan.

that ole the mother aint shit fight dont work.

• Ether
this is half true but very important.

It's not half true. Fathers in general but especially black fathers in majority of cases have to show extreme neglect, abuse, better finances, etc. in order to get full custody from a mother.

It's not half true. Fathers in general but especially black fathers in majority of cases have to show extreme neglect, abuse, better finances, etc. in order to get full custody from a mother.
or

they can show they have a plan about how they will make the child a productive member of society.
its not always about making the mother look bad as it is about making yourself look good.

or

they can show they have a plan about how they will make the child a productive member of society.
its not always about making the mother look bad as it is about making yourself look good.

I know that. What's understood don't need to be said. I see dealing people such as yourself I have to write out every detail.

If something happens to your girl cuz of that situation and the kid ends up with you for a while simply because of how close you were to the mother....

Honestly, dudes in that situation would much rather just handle their kids themselves than deal with mom. I know I would.

Back