Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jealous mother cuts daughter hair to spite the father

that looked like natural hair
They're both in the wrong. She told him not to do it and he did it out of spite and she cut the hair out of spite, they're both dumbasses

He took his daughter and sons to get their hair cut and done.

He went spent time with his daughter who look like she really liked it. I just dont see anything wrong with.

So she cut that lil girl hair because she wants to do it instead of taking the braids out like a normal person.

In this isolated situation she is 100% wrong

but who is she to tell a man what to do with his child?

this is that power struggle shit that keeps lawyers paid, and kids used to dysfunction.
You have to come to an agreement with the other parent, you just can't do something when you know this situation will happen and the only person getting hurt is the kid.

You have to come to an agreement with the other parent, you just can't do something when you know this situation will happen and the only person getting hurt is the kid.
true....but does this chick seem like you can agree with her?

its obvious it has to be her way and she dont care who she hurts to make her point.

this is one of those times where i would side with a dude calling his hood cousins to whip her ass an he gets in a few kicks.

i dont condone violence but she needs her ass kicked

This.

It's not HIS kid. Or HER kid. It's THEIR kid. And getting her hair braided ain't even a hill worth dying on. And fuck you all for making me sound like I'm defending this wretched broad. I'm not.

This.

It's not HIS kid. Or HER kid. It's THEIR kid. And getting her hair braided ain't even a hill worth dying on. And fuck you all for making me sound like I'm defending this wretched broad. I'm not.

It is just her kid by her actions and words

A normal responsible parent would take down the braids and not cut the little girl hair IN PUBLIC. And her follow up response on the matter is just as worse as she is controlling and does not care about the child and only how she feels towards the father of her child.

It is just her kid by her actions and words

A normal responsible parent would take down the braids and not cut the little girl hair IN PUBLIC. And her follow up response on the matter is just as worse as she is controlling and does not care about the child and only how she feels towards the father of her child.

I don't disagree with any of this.

i see both sides of it

as a father to a girl, I've taken her with me to get a manicure/pedicure. I let her mom know b/c I wanted to know what colors she felt were age appropriate for a girl

this does not mean i asked for her permission. I just didnt want to put anything on her nails that was too grown

daughter didnt even want any of that anyway so...shrugs

i see both sides of it

as a father to a girl, I've taken her with me to get a manicure/pedicure. I let her mom know b/c I wanted to know what colors she felt were age appropriate for a girl

this does not mean i asked for her permission. I just didnt want to put anything on her nails that was too grown

#GirlDad

This.

why you defending that broad bruh?

you better than this

i see both sides of it

How old is your daughter? You and her mom still together?

I promise I'm going somewhere with this.

Back