Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jealous mother cuts daughter hair to spite the father

Aight cool. That's actually a perfect age for this scenario.

You hit her about the nail shit. You wasn't asking her permission. But what if she was like 'I'm not comfortable with her getting her nails done period at this age.'

Then what would you have done? Honestly answer.
honestly, i would've just said ok

i only did the attempt to have something to do with my daughter and to show her early that there is nothing wrong with a man getting his nails/feet groomed

we've had our battles for sure, but this definitely wasnt one that required any back and forth. I wasn't trying to go against her wishes, I was just trying to create a memory with my daughter.

just make better choice picking partners to procreate w
stop saying this...im not picking on you but i see this thrown around a lot

there are a TON of factors (in most cases) that go with having kids with someone

now if you just talking about letting off in randos, then im with you 100%, but you have to realize that for every angry, bitter, etc... ex couple...at one point, they loved each other then something(s) happened that caused it to go left.

Deadass. Its PAINFULLY clear that niggas are moving based on pride and ego, rather than logic and the bigger picture.

'Pride and Ego destroy great men'
-Me
i swear.....

wen i see you....im gonna ball up my fists and put them right to you......wont hit you cuz you cool.....but grrrrrrrrrr

sometimes its not about ego and pride.....

not even a power struggle.

but you can realize you made a mistake being with who you was with.
but that turns to ...will you take responsibility or ride out however way it turns?

at times you can even see that the person has no idea what the fuck they are doing an it can or is or will hurt your kids.

what do you do in that situation?

the dude in this video is a sucka.

he can never talk slick or should not be allowed to talk slick ever if he allowed this to happen to his daughter in front of him.

i might have shoved that fat bitch two blocks over.

always protect your kids

true....but does this chick seem like you can agree with her?

its obvious it has to be her way and she dont care who she hurts to make her point.

this is one of those times where i would side with a dude calling his hood cousins to whip her ass an he gets in a few kicks.

i dont condone violence but she needs her ass kicked

18673fac-5997-4834-b4f1-f1daa6aa0500_text.gif

Fellas we can’t act like women and their daughters hair ain’t a trigger point.
dont matter.

if a father is being a father......there should be nothing off limits for him to do.

she should be glad the nigga is even around frfr.

last thing i want to do is fight over hair......if i gotta deal with a shitty attitude.

and if she does hair.....obviously the hair wasnt done for him to get it done.

dont matter.

if a father is being a father......there should be nothing off limits for him to do.

she should be glad the nigga is even around frfr.

last thing i want to do is fight over hair......if i gotta deal with a shitty attitude.

and if she does hair.....obviously the hair wasnt done for him to get it done.

This picture is all becoming clear. Lol.

Back