Welcome To aBlackWeb

It’s cheaper to keep her: Jesse Williams To Pay $100K a Month in Spousal & Child Support…

also, for all the niggas speculating

its not like she getting a blank check...

they have worked out terms on what the money she receives is going to cover

in the event it is found she is not complying with the terms of the agreement, he can take her to court, and seek full custody of his children as well as reduce or eliminate her spousal support altogether

Last time I checked, money isn't the only thing a child needs. Taking care of somebody isn't soley a financial obligation.

:niggawhat:Why are ppl so mad/bothered about the fact that this woman/mother is getting spousal and child support lol?
:ohshit2:Is it bc of the amount she's receiving...

:cont:or just bc?

Because to them being a mom and spouse isnt work its just something she has to do. And to them she money hungry because niggas think women just want money.

Even tho he knew all this a cheated with a white ho

Because to them being a mom and spouse isnt work its just something she has to do. And to them she money hungry because niggas think women just want money.

Even tho he knew all this a cheated with a white ho
would it have been better if the chick was black? tf?

Nigga...

I gave myself, my soul, my children, my years, every fucking thing I had to that shit...

Giving money ain't shit.... Y'all stingy as fuck... That's your family b

Like fuck what a divorce say... That's still your family And....

And.....

And.....

She got your fucking kids.... Your children. Your legacy.

If I'm a 6 million dollar nigga.... At least 3 going into that house easy..... Fucking easy..... ESPECIALLY if my earning potential ain't maxed out....

It be a whole different thing if dude was struggling.... But come on fam.
source.gif

Yea, ight. If you were that respectful and in love you guys would still be together. This thread really got outa control as usual.

he wasnt making the money he is now

idk why ya'll keep missing that point

Dude has been in movies since 2006 and was on a popular TV show since 2008. He got married in 2012. So he may not have been making what he is now but that doesn't invalidate what I said.

Dude has been in movies since 2006 and was on a popular TV show since 2008. He got married in 2012. So he may not have been making what he is now but that doesn't invalidate what I said.
it absolutely does b/c early on as an actor, you probably getting enough to keep the lights on

he wasnt making what he is making now

they have worked out terms on what the money she receives is going to cover

I'd love to see what that money is covering then. Show me 100k/month worth of necessities those women/children can't live without and I might change my tune.

I'd love to see what that money is covering then. Show me 100k/month worth of necessities those women/children can't live without and I might change my tune.
simply put those amounts are to offset the difference in living quality from one parent to another when one parent makes substantially more than the other...example if one of your parent is a multi millionaire and the other is a thousandaire...the law says that the child deserves the same lifestyle with the thousandaire that he has w the millionaire....ie the child s quality of life shouldnt suffer because his parents are idiots......thats why ppl not just women see Kevin Federline asks for those crazy amounts of money and usually get it....

Back