Welcome To aBlackWeb

It’s cheaper to keep her: Jesse Williams To Pay $100K a Month in Spousal & Child Support…

One of my best friends had to end up paying about $40,000 in back child support.

Not because he wasn't supporting his children, but because his spiteful ex-wife put him on child support despite the fact that he always supported his kids financially.

If I hadn't let him stay in one of my houses virtually rent-free, he'd still be indebted to her.

Now, he's not poor to the point of being destitute, but he would definitely be considered working poor.
child support =/= alimony

How many people do you know paying alimony?

child support =/= alimony

How many people do you know paying alimony?

Duly noted.

None.

However, just because I don't know any.........doesn't mean they don't exist.

In which case, the first example I provided was sufficient proof that a working class person paying alimony would be in a worse position than a rich person paying alimony.

Nobody has a answer on why she get 25k a month for college

Still waiting for y’all to answer this one

I mean the precedent is set, he’s supposed to pay her (understandably so) he cheated, and she was a stay at home mom, so it makes sense for him to hold her down. The extra money for the college fund is a wink wink money for her to spend on herself, and that’s alright he broke up the family so pay up. Remember guys the precedent is set.

Back