Welcome To aBlackWeb

It’s cheaper to keep her: Jesse Williams To Pay $100K a Month in Spousal & Child Support…

how much money are you niggas worth in your relationships?

could you assign a dollar to it?

what other value do you place on yourself in your respective relationships
this needs its own thread...but most will say 6figures

The "accustomed to a certain lifestyle" seems like a lie here. Nobody needs 100k a month to live. How much of that is the government getting a cut of? I'm certain they get a piece somewhere, they always do. So that's also years of income the government is getting on top of all the other shit they've got their hands in. 100k as one lump sum sounds far more reasonable in a situation like this.

Saying your ex should support you for years after a divorce sounds ridiculous. Regardless of the reason the marriage ended. Y'all took a gamble and it failed. Dust yourself off and keep it moving like everything else in life.
admin fees......check out child support. not all that money reaches the other party.

but it always befuddled me.

i never understood the alimony shit. or the accustomed too shit.

can someone sue their parents when they turn 18 to support them because they were accustomed to a lifestyle?

but the woman usually get money until she marries again and in certain cases a certain amount of time but not often.

so they can just chill and keep a boyfriend.

smdh

This thread hilarious for all the wrong reasons

Somebody name a movie they knew him from prior to Grey's anatomy

I was an avid Grey's viewer and he didn't just come out the gate as a main actor. They introduced him to the show, the audience liked him, they gradually increased his role.

I thought Grey's was his first acting gig.

This thread hilarious for all the wrong reasons

Somebody name a movie they knew him from prior to Grey's anatomy

I was an avid Grey's viewer and he didn't just come out the gate as a main actor. They introduced him to the show, the audience liked him, they gradually increased his role.

I thought Grey's was his first acting gig.

A primetime show is never your first gig somebody saw him act somewhere to get hired. Nobody saying greys didnt blow him up but it pike he was an amateur

A primetime show is never your first gig somebody saw him act somewhere to get hired. Nobody saying greys didnt blow him up but it pike he was an amateur
My point is, outside if Grey's, no one was familiar with his work so to act as if he was always high demand in the industry is laughable

Alimony comes from a time where women dudnt work. If a man left they would be poor. Idk why non rich niggas care about rich people and how they are treated.

Thing is, it doesn't only affect rich people. Not at all man.

My brother has to pay alimony for the rest of his life to an ex wife that cheated.

Every grievance mentioned in this thread affects the average man far more than the wealthy.

Their wealth acts like insulation to lifestyle changes encurred by paying out.

Thing is, it doesn't only affect rich people. Not at all man.

My brother has to pay alimony for the rest of his life to an ex wife that cheated.

Every grievance mentioned in this thread affects the average man far more than the wealthy.

Their wealth acts like insulation to lifestyle changes encurred by paying out.

He shouldve bleached her

Alimony comes from a time where women dudnt work. If a man left they would be poor. Idk why non rich niggas care about rich people and how they are treated.

Probably because it doesn't just apply to rich niggas.

Just because someone doesn't have millions of dollars........doesn't mean they can't be fleeced in court:

Not just in terms of their paycheck, but their house, savings, retirement account, etc.

And, if it came about during a time when women didn't work........that's obviously not the case now, so the laws need to be changed to reflect that.

nobody gives a fuck about this, it seems

Why should we? This ain't the Jim Crow era. Interracial relationships are no longer illegal. The race of the woman he cheated with has no place in the court room.

Why did you not know that already tho?

Cause I come from a functional family. We don't do all this non-sense. Knock on wood.

Last edited:
Probably because it doesn't just apply to rich niggas.

Just because someone doesn't have millions of dollars........doesn't mean they can't be fleeced in court:

Not just in terms of their paycheck, but their house, savings, retirement account, etc.

And, if it came about during a time when women didn't work........that's obviously not the case now, so the laws need to be changed to reflect that.
how many poor niggas do you know paying alimony? and at what amount? numbers only pls

how many poor niggas do you know paying alimony? and at what amount? numbers only pls

It's not really about the amount.

Take Jesse's situation.

He makes $6 million a year, so.......even though $100K per month is a lot of money........he's not going to be hurting financially.

However, a dude that works a regular 9-5.......let's say he's making 50-60K per year.

If he has to pay $1,000/month (or more) in alimony and/or child support, give his ex-wife half of his savings, retirement account, and equity in their home.......even though the dollar amount is considerably less than what Jesse's paying.......he's going to be hurting a lot more.

Simply because he makes considerably less than Jesse.

Dude would have to rebuild his savings/retirement.......and either sell their house to give his ex her share, or refinance and/or take out a 2nd mortgage to do it.

That could set him back another 5-10 years..........and he might have to get a 2nd job in the process.

And don't let him lose his job and end up with another job that pays less.

In a lot of cases, he'd still be required to pay the original amount that was agreed upon.

It's not really about the amount.

Take Jesse's situation.

He makes $6 million a year, so.......even though $100K per month is a lot of money........he's not going to be hurting financially.

However, a dude that works a regular 9-5.......let's say he's making 50-60K per year.

If he has to pay $1,000/month (or more) in alimony and/or child support, give his ex-wife half of his savings, retirement account, and equity in their home.......even though the dollar amount is considerably less than what Jesse's paying.......going to be hurting a lot more.

Dude would have to rebuild his savings/retirement.......and either sell their house to give his ex her share, or refinance and/or take out a 2nd mortgage to do it.

Might set him back another 10 years.

you didn't answer either question. I'm mostly interested in the first:
how many poor niggas do you know paying alimony?
not hypothetical scenarios. anyone can do intellectual gymnastics.

Put 100k on her head and be done with it. $1.2 mil a year till these lil niggas 18? Crazy.

you didn't answer either question. I'm mostly interested in the first:

not hypothetical scenarios. anyone can do intellectual gymnastics.

One of my best friends had to end up paying about $40,000 in back child support.

Not because he wasn't supporting his children, but because his spiteful ex-wife put him on child support despite the fact that he always supported his kids financially.

If I hadn't let him stay in one of my houses virtually rent-free, he'd still be indebted to her.

Now, he's not poor to the point of being destitute, but he would definitely be considered working poor.

Back