Welcome To aBlackWeb

It’s cheaper to keep her: Jesse Williams To Pay $100K a Month in Spousal & Child Support…

Soooo.... Does that mean she can just quit her job and live off her ex husband's earnings and never have to work again for the rest of her life?
When do the payments stop, if ever?
School me.

how much money are you niggas worth in your relationships?

could you assign a dollar to it?

what other value do you place on yourself in your respective relationships

The "accustomed to a certain lifestyle" seems like a lie here. Nobody needs 100k a month to live. How much of that is the government getting a cut of? I'm certain they get a piece somewhere, they always do. So that's also years of income the government is getting on top of all the other shit they've got their hands in. 100k as one lump sum sounds far more reasonable in a situation like this.

Saying your ex should support you for years after a divorce sounds ridiculous. Regardless of the reason the marriage ended. Y'all took a gamble and it failed. Dust yourself off and keep it moving like everything else in life.

The "accustomed to a certain lifestyle" seems like a lie here. Nobody needs 100k a month to live. How much of that is the government getting a cut of? I'm certain they get a piece somewhere, they always do. So that's also years of income the government is getting on top of all the other shit they've got their hands in. 100k as one lump sum sounds far more reasonable in a situation like this.

Saying your ex should support you for years after a divorce sounds ridiculous. Regardless of the reason the marriage ended. Y'all took a gamble and it failed. Dust yourself off and keep it moving like everything else in life.

the government dont get anything brah

what if she supported him on his come up?

I've seen this said a lot of times, but what exactly does this mean? Me personally, im not to give no one props because they acted like a decent human while their spouse was trying to make it in a particular field. And did it come out why the split? I figured one of them drastically changed when the money and fame came in.

I've seen this said a lot of times, but what exactly does this mean? Me personally, im not to give no one props because they acted like a decent human while their spouse was trying to make it in a particular field. And did it come out why the split? I figured one of them drastically changed when the money and fame came in.
it means, if he was afforded the opportunity to go out to casting calls while not bringing in any income, and she was not only the sole bread winner but she took primary responsibility of the kids...how do you assign a price to that in the event it goes sour?

i dont think her shit is taxed though so she might be winning in that regard b/c she will see every dime of her portion

again, i honestly dont know

So all that 100k isn't getting taxed? No acronyms on the check stub?

If we're talking support as in partners of a business then that's different. If there's hard evidence of transactions that justifiably should be reimbursed, sure, pay it.

But if you're talking support in spirit, that doesn't matter. That's a moral issue that a person is within their right to honor or ignore. Not something that a court should put a price on. The relationship is over, there are no further obligations. Saying that one needs to pay the other for X amount of years "just because" is just greed.

So all that 100k isn't getting taxed? No acronyms on the check stub?

If we're talking support as in partners of a business then that's different. If there's hard evidence of transactions that justifiably should be reimbursed, sure, pay it.

But if you're talking support in spirit, that doesn't matter. That's a moral issue that a person is within their right to honor or ignore. Not something that a court should put a price on. The relationship is over, there are no further obligations. Saying that one needs to pay the other for X amount of years "just because" is just greed.
Again, it goes back to how much of a monetary value you place on your contributions to the relationship

I don't think there is a concrete way you can because how do you determine what costs what?

They sure do get a piece. It works like this, the feds provide the states funding for cs enforcement who in turn provide it to the counties. The systems takes their cut off the top and passes the rest on to the payee.

Back