Welcome To aBlackWeb

It’s cheaper to keep her: Jesse Williams To Pay $100K a Month in Spousal & Child Support…

The taxes on cs are paid by the payer, the payee doesnt get taxed, its not considered income (but can be in certain situations).

Again, it goes back to how much of a monetary value you place on your contributions to the relationship

I don't think there is a concrete way you can because how do you determine what costs what?

Exactly. So I say it shouldn't be based off what the other feels they should/shouldn't get. Balance it for fairness is all I say. Spending X amount years paying isn't fair at all. I'm cool with them getting broke off some change, a divorce is some jarring shit for everyone involved. Gotta move back in with parents, live on your own, re-establish shit, I get all that. But payments shouldn't be as excessive or as on-going as is the norm.

Slaughtered all them pockets had to tie her to a rocket....
nah man...lol

McCartney is paying that a WEEK!!! I bet he would kill to pay that shit per month

Exactly. So I say it shouldn't be based off what the other feels they should/shouldn't get. Balance it for fairness is all I say. Spending X amount years paying isn't fair at all. I'm cool with them getting broke off some change, a divorce is some jarring shit for everyone involved. Gotta move back in with parents, live on your own, re-establish shit, I get all that. But payments shouldn't be as excessive or as on-going as is the norm.
define excessive?

Its excessive to us, but to him...20%? for both kids and an ex? shit, he got off pretty good if you ask me

I don't really have shit to say about the child support persay, since that is a necessary evil.

But this spousal support is bullshit.

This ain't the 50's when it completely made sense.

We need to stop making excuses for parasites.

I don't really have shit to say about the child support persay, since that is a necessary evil.

But this spousal support is bullshit.

This ain't the 50's when it completely made sense.

We need to stop making excuses for parasites.
how do you know she is a parasite?

im speaking of THIS particular case

What I wrote was intended to be a condemnation of the system rather than her individually.

I was about to amend my first post but you replied with the quickness lol

define excessive?

Its excessive to us, but to him...20%? for both kids and an ex? shit, he got off pretty good if you ask me

Excessive would be 100k a month to live. Unjustified sums with no receipts. No calculations of the cost of necessities. If it doesn't endanger the child and risk them being taking by social services, don't lump it with child support. If it's not a business obligation, the ex don't need years of payout. They're not handicap, they're not incapable of making their own money. These are full grown, capable adults, they don't needs years of handouts. For what? Has that ever been justified on paper? Where's this invoice? How much is a wife doing wife duties suppose to actually cost? Is performing on her period considered time and a half? Is there a penalty fee for when I'm too drunk to fuck?

I've seen vets, people on workers comp, people with lawsuits, and dealings with insurance companies give a harder time getting legitimate payouts. Shit involving deaths and limbs missing. But they just give a scorned lover whatever they, usually she, wants... just for doing what they were suppose to do anyway. That don't make sense to me.

MistyWelldocumentedAustraliankestrel-max-1mb.gif

No leeway for cheaters

Real talk though.

You an actor. You making millions.

You and your wife divorce.

You work a lot and stay on the road.

What's the ideal situation for you??

You want your ex wife and kids living somewhere modest when you worth millions and on TV every day?

Or your want your kids and the woman you're entrusting their well being to, to be well taken care of??

Y'all Niggaz act like y'all wanna be out here in a mansion while your ex making 50k a year living in an apartment.

Niggaz foul I swear

If I make 500k a month my kids living fabulous no matter who they with.

Excessive would be 100k a month to live. Unjustified sums with no receipts. No calculations of the cost of necessities. If it doesn't endanger the child and risk them being taking by social services, don't lump it with child support. If it's not a business obligation, the ex don't need years of payout. They're not handicap, they're not incapable of making their own money. These are full grown, capable adults, they don't needs years of handouts. For what? Has that ever been justified on paper? Where's this invoice? How much is a wife doing wife duties suppose to actually cost? Is performing on her period considered time and a half? Is there a penalty fee for when I'm too drunk to fuck?

I've seen vets, people on workers comp, people with lawsuits, and dealings with insurance companies give a harder time getting legitimate payouts. Shit involving deaths and limbs missing. But they just give a scorned lover whatever they, usually she, wants... just for doing what they were suppose to do anyway. That don't make sense to me.

He rich of course he excessive

Real talk though.

You want your ex wife and kids living somewhere modest when you worth millions and on TV every day?

Or your want your kids and the woman you're entrusting their well being to, to be well taken care of??

Y'all Niggaz act like y'all wanna be out here in a mansion while your ex making 50k a year living in an apartment.

Niggaz foul I swear

They dont like women

Real talk though.

Niggaz foul I swear

50k a year with an apartment ain't a death sentence. She'll be a'ight. People do it everyday. People wish they had that everyday.

Unless you trying to get her back ain't a real reason for all that extra shit. Being nice just for the sake of being nice, admirable, but not the necessary. The kids will be fine, if the parent can't stand on her own, they'll be fine with other till the have-not gets they act together. You ain't gotta be completely heartless, you can help keep the lights on from time to time if need be.

Back