Welcome To aBlackWeb

It’s cheaper to keep her: Jesse Williams To Pay $100K a Month in Spousal & Child Support…

Like seriously...

6 million a fucking year and you want your kids living average cuz you spiteful about a breakup??

I gave you two of my fucking children. Money ain't a thing at that point.

50k a year with an apartment ain't a death sentence. She'll be a'ight. People do it everyday. People wish they had that everyday.

Unless you trying to get her back ain't a real reason for all that extra shit. Being nice just for the sake of being nice, admirable, but not the necessary. The kids will be fine, if the parent can't stand on her own, they'll be fine with other till the have-not gets they act together. You ain't gotta be completely heartless, you can help keep the lights on from time to time if need be.

It based on what you make. If he was only bringing in 200,000 a year that 50 k makes sense. Its aint about amount its about proportions.

Like seriously...

6 million a fucking year and you want your kids living average cuz you spiteful about a breakup??

I gave you two of my fucking children. Money ain't a thing at that point.

The kids will be fine. Of course you're going to take care of them, I never said don't.

I'm saying you shouldn't feel obligated to the mother after a divorce. That as long as she ain't finna be out on the streets, you shouldn't concern yourself. And if you do concern yourself it should only be cause of how it may indirectly affect the kid(s). So what if they gotta live "average" with her when it's her time? You're kids gonna suffer cause they ain't got a butler, in-house chef, or whatever other ridiculous luxury for a couple months? No, they ain't.

Lol, that shit comical as fuck.

Let me find out a millionaires kid going to public school.....

The kids will be fine. Of course you're going to take care of them, I never said don't.

I'm saying you shouldn't feel obligated to the mother after a divorce. That as long as she ain't finna be out on the streets, you shouldn't concern yourself. And if you do concern yourself it should only be cause of how it may indirectly affect the kid(s). So what if they gotta live "average" with her when it's her time? You're kids gonna suffer cause they ain't got a butler, in-house chef, or whatever other ridiculous luxury for a couple months? No, they ain't.
Nigga...

I gave myself, my soul, my children, my years, every fucking thing I had to that shit...

Giving money ain't shit.... Y'all stingy as fuck... That's your family b

Like fuck what a divorce say... That's still your family And....

And.....

And.....

She got your fucking kids.... Your children. Your legacy.

If I'm a 6 million dollar nigga.... At least 3 going into that house easy..... Fucking easy..... ESPECIALLY if my earning potential ain't maxed out....

It be a whole different thing if dude was struggling.... But come on fam.

Lol, that shit comical as fuck.

Let me find out a millionaires kid going to public school.....

Sounds like you're not that familiar with this kind of thing, cause I doubt that would be a huge problem. Most of my folks do visitations on weekends, summer breaks, and school holidays. School ain't gotta be an issue,it can be worked out.

Real talk though.

You an actor. You making millions.

You and your wife divorce.

You work a lot and stay on the road.

What's the ideal situation for you??

You want your ex wife and kids living somewhere modest when you worth millions and on TV every day?

Or your want your kids and the woman you're entrusting their well being to, to be well taken care of??

Y'all Niggaz act like y'all wanna be out here in a mansion while your ex making 50k a year living in an apartment.

Niggaz foul I swear

Cats just need to make it clear that they might step out from the start. You think these chicks will refuse to marry millionaires because those millionaires won't be faithful? Let's be real.

Sounds like you're not that familiar with this kind of thing, cause I doubt that would be a huge problem. Most of my folks do visitations on weekends, summer breaks, and school holidays. School ain't gotta be an issue,it can be worked out.
Maybe y'all like living like that but if I'm living good my kids damn sure living the same way

Nigga...

I gave myself, my soul, my children, my years, every fucking thing I had to that shit...

Giving money ain't shit.... Y'all stingy as fuck... That's your family b

Like fuck what a divorce say... That's still your family And....

And.....

And.....

She got your fucking kids.... Your children. Your legacy.

If I'm a 6 million dollar nigga.... At least 3 going into that house easy..... Fucking easy..... ESPECIALLY if my earning potential ain't maxed out....

It be a whole different thing if dude was struggling.... But come on fam.

You ain't gotta be rich to be in this kind of situation. Seen it play out many times in my life with a spouse simply having a larger income than the other. You a big hearted nigga and that's a commendable thing, but hearts get crushed all the time. Cancel people as needed I say.

You ain't gotta be rich to be in this kind of situation. Seen it play out many times in my life with a spouse simply having a larger income than the other. You a big hearted nigga and that's a commendable thing, but hearts get crushed all the time. Cancel people as needed I say.
The specific situation at hand homie making 6m a year.

If I make 500k a month my kids living fabulous no matter who they with.

This is all good and how it should be...until you see her new man, who aint earning a quarter of what you bringing in riding around in new whips living better than your kids and through the power of the dick, becomes indirectly in control of your 100k a month. lol

This is all good and how it should be...until you see her new man, who aint earning a quarter of what you bringing in riding around in new whips living better than your kids and through the power of the dick, becomes indirectly in control of your 100k a month. lol
As long as my kids good I can give a fuck less about a nigga

Excessive would be 100k a month to live. Unjustified sums with no receipts. No calculations of the cost of necessities. If it doesn't endanger the child and risk them being taking by social services, don't lump it with child support. If it's not a business obligation, the ex don't need years of payout. They're not handicap, they're not incapable of making their own money. These are full grown, capable adults, they don't needs years of handouts. For what? Has that ever been justified on paper? Where's this invoice? How much is a wife doing wife duties suppose to actually cost? Is performing on her period considered time and a half? Is there a penalty fee for when I'm too drunk to fuck?

I've seen vets, people on workers comp, people with lawsuits, and dealings with insurance companies give a harder time getting legitimate payouts. Shit involving deaths and limbs missing. But they just give a scorned lover whatever they, usually she, wants... just for doing what they were suppose to do anyway. That don't make sense to me.
That's not how it works brah

That do take that into consideration. It ain't just pulling a number out of thin air

I'm the more stable parent if I have "take care" of another person and the kids need to be with me

Facts

Ok the kids live with you. How much are you going to pay for the full time live-in help? Put yourself in his situation. Travels and works constantly. Has to have security. Money on that level leaves the kids vulnerable to kidnapping. Who are you going to trust to keep the kids safe? Pay the mom or pay a stranger? You gotta pay no matter what. It comes with the territory.

Last time I checked, money isn't the only thing a child needs. Taking care of somebody isn't soley a financial obligation.

:niggawhat:Why are ppl so mad/bothered about the fact that this woman/mother is getting spousal and child support lol?
:ohshit2:Is it bc of the amount she's receiving...

:cont:or just bc?

50k a year with an apartment ain't a death sentence. She'll be a'ight. People do it everyday. People wish they had that everyday.

Unless you trying to get her back ain't a real reason for all that extra shit. Being nice just for the sake of being nice, admirable, but not the necessary. The kids will be fine, if the parent can't stand on her own, they'll be fine with other till the have-not gets they act together. You ain't gotta be completely heartless, you can help keep the lights on from time to time if need be.
kzzl

fam you killing me

are there some no good greedy women? absolutely

are there some no good greedy men? no question

but Du is right, how can you sleep at night making millions trying to send ya kids and their mother 50k a year? nigga, teachers in the South dont even make that

I thought you was trying to say $50k a month, but you said a year?? c'mon brah

Cats just need to make it clear that they might step out from the start. You think these chicks will refuse to marry millionaires because those millionaires won't be faithful? Let's be real.
he wasnt making the money he is now

idk why ya'll keep missing that point

Back