Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Is Bruno Mars a culture vulture?

WHAT!!!!

So he also stole the soul of a black man so he can be able to move the way he did. lol

giphy.gif

Bro, you may wanna do a little research on your history.

you may not need to do it, may know enough, but history teaches us a lot.

So name these other R&B culture vultures that got all these #1 hits, multi platinum albums and sold out tours.

I'll wait.....

costanza-answering-machine.gif

Bro,

So a lady that's been the business for 40 years is just making up stuff huh. One of the pioneers and could out-sing just about anybody that's hot now is just pulling things outta the sky?

Sam Smith bro

maybe we should stop talking about who stealing and talk about who abandoned the culture after they got their money

What does that have to do with anything, when the dude came out making popish ass records?

im asking YOU, are YOU familiar with the music to the point where you can make this assertion

Bro,

So a lady that's been the business for 40 years is just making up stuff huh. One of the pioneers and could out-sing just about anybody that's hot now is just pulling things outta the sky?

Sam Smith bro

Even tho Sam Smith shit isn't R&B or even considered it. I'll give it you.

Who else? JT, Sam Smith. Who else?

Even tho Sam Smith shit isn't R&B or even considered it. I'll give it you.

Who else? JT, Sam Smith. Who else?

Bro, what point are you trying to even make other than trolling me cuz I've made points defending my stance. You asking me these cat in the hat questions aint getting us no where.

I gave you Sam Smith and you come back with nothing

The lady in the clip told you what's going on bro.

Didn't you just say you didn't believe who created basketball, baseball, Columbus................

Where's that damn gif.

jerry-seinfeld-done.gif

Bro,

Did you not say, when things are documented it's law? something along those lines.

I said that Columbus is documented for discovering America and other things are documented which are false, and by you not researching history for yourself, which teaches us, you'll believe that he did or in this case dude invented basketball and a cac invented baseball.

I'm not understanding how you trying to clown for your mistake bro Lol. But it's all gravy though.

I get it.

maybe we should stop talking about who stealing and talk about who abandoned the culture after they got their money

Jenifer Lopez, bitch was jenny from the block until the culture hurt her image and then she tucked tail and ran as far away as she could

my .02 about what Knock is talking about

or at least trying to say

James Naismith is credited with creating basketball. Putting a peach basket on a pole with the intent to score more points than the opposition

BUT, i think knock is saying that he didnt actually create it like he just sat around one day and came up with the idea and that more than likely, he was inspired by someone else

Bro,

Did you not say, when things are documented it's law? something along those lines.

I said that Columbus is documented for discovering America and other things are documented which are false, and by you not researching history for yourself, which teaches us, you'll believe that he did or in this case dude invented basketball and a cac invented baseball.

I'm not understanding how you trying to clown for your mistake bro Lol. But it's all gravy though.

I get it.

I didn't say shit was law, just history.

You the one that said a white man couldn't have created basketball cuz a white man can't cross over and finger roll like a black man.

tenor.gif

Yes he is, I don't care if he do pay homage and have black people in his band. I feel Eminem is one too and he pays homage and have black people working with him. The fact is he's not black getting rich off of the music.
Did Bruno ever say slick stuff publicly against black people? If he did then he's a vulture. But I haven't heard any slick talk, plus he pays homage and he acknowledges that this is black culture. Most vultures tend to be on that "this is everybody's culture"

Back