Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm Judging

Bonnets are a dick deterrent.

I put that on and niggas be like...

you know what? Ill take a raincheck on that nut lol
di-28ZQ_zpsgmnhxdtd.gif

Thanks for reminding me.

If I come over to fuck, and on your bed is a stack of flat pillows with no pillowcases and all them joints got a dark spot in the middle... I'm judging the fuck outta you after I nut and get back in my car.

LMAOOOOOOO

You letting dudes choke you after the first time yall meet up and only 15-20 strokes in?

Shiiet, ABW chicks more open minded than I thought. I fucks with it.
I don't fuck dudes shortly after meeting them so I can't relate.

if she fucking you period tho, choking really aint unique. have you not seen the popularity of 50 shades? folks are into more extreme shit than that b. it's probably you.

I don't fuck dudes shortly after meeting them so I can't relate.

if she fucking you period tho, choking really aint unique. have you not seen the popularity of 50 shades? folks are into more extreme shit than that b. it's probably you.

You know what im saying but you purposefully missing the point.

Ill try 1 more time but im sure you gonna purposefully miss the point.

Regular women, such as yourself, gradually build up to choking and other forms of "extreme shit"

Chick allows me to choke her 15 strokes in after the 1st time we chill? Shes proven to be a sexual deviant. Is that the peak of her deviancy? Nah. But has she proven shes down for anything? Yes.

Now go ahead and act like "its me" or whatever you gonna do cause your too deep into it to just be like "hmmm yea I feel you, you gotta point"

That was always my assumption back inna day. I don't give a fuck what time of day or night I fell through, if she had that shit on, I'm leaving in 15-20 minutes on some "Well I was just in the neighborhood..." shits even if I was invited over there.

lmao yo youre hilarious

I use both

neither stay on my head

i blame my daughter for this all the time lol

get tired of trying to re-do hair in the morning I swear she does that shit on purpose

I see this is common tho

ima start puttin a sweat band around that mf

i blame my daughter for this all the time lol

get tired of trying to re-do hair in the morning I swear she does that shit on purpose

I see this is common tho

ima start puttin a sweat band around that mf

lmao @ sweat band

aww you do her hair?

thats so sweet <3

My father use to do my hair and always had my neck and forehead extra shiny from all the
grease and jam he use to put up there

smh

Fell through this one chick's crib when I was 19; she was 31. I'm lookin at graduation pictures of some FINE ass chick lookin around my age over the fireplace and asked "yo, is this your sister or somethin?" 'cause now I'm in full-on scheming mode 'cause if I stick it out and get the family cookout invite I can prolly lay the mack down with her too.

"Who that? Oh that's my daughter, she goes to Western. She just turned 19 last month."

fc4.jpg

now, I had to do the math in my head 'cause if she's 31 and got a 19 year old that means she had this child at 12. I guess she saw the puzzled look I had on my face and she said "I had her when I was 12". I proceed with the "oh, I'm sorry" shits 'cause my assumption was that she had been raped at that age... But that wasn't the case. She told me she wanted to see what sex felt like and convinced a 14 year old boy on her block to fuck her. They didn't use a rubber and she came up pregnant after that first time. She had never been raped, no daddy issues, or none of that, just curious at an early age.

I judged the fuck outta her for being a freak so young.

Look, I was in mid stroke with this chick riding my dick when I hear a voice "Aye Tanisha, I'm finna take a shower and grab some shit for dinner, aiight". My muhfuckin heart skipped a few beats and I look up and some nigga got his head lookin through the doorway. She turn her head and just said "Ok". Dude looks me dead in my eyes and go "whaddup playa..." and give me the nod and walks off.

Soon as he walked away I pushed her off of me 'cause I'm thinking this bitch got me in some shit and I'm bout to have to throw hands with this nigga or gotta dive out a window dodging bullets. She hollerin talmbout some "Calm down! let me explain!" bullshit but I ain't trying to hear it. I got my pants on, grabbed the butterfly knife out of my shoe and was ready to get busy with this nigga when she yelled out to him. Now I'm thinkin "BITCH YOU CALLIN THE NIGGA BACK IN HERE???!!!" and my adrenaline is pumpin so hard my muscles are aching. Dude come back in the room with a drumstick in his mouth, looked at her then looked at me squaring up and dude was like "Yooooo playa, calm down dawg... It's all good bruh. She ain't in no trouble, I'm just a friend... At least now anyways."

It took 'em a minute to get me to calm the fuck down but then they explained it all. Her oldest is his son. They broke up a few years ago and they're cool now. He lived way the fuck out and her apartment was about halfway to his crib from work and because he worked 2nd shift sometimes he would stop off and shower and grab something to eat on the way home. He had a key to the crib so he could stop off if she wasn't there.

"When were you gonna tell me this???"
"I'm sorry, I just didn't think about it".

Dude saw my knife in my hand and was like "You from The City or something? How you got a knife on you when you come over a chicks crib to fuck?"

Bruuuhhh...

clarence-laugh-o.gif

Look, I was in mid stroke with this chick riding my dick when I hear a voice "Aye Tanisha, I'm finna take a shower and grab some shit for dinner, aiight". My muhfuckin heart skipped a few beats and I look up and some nigga got his head lookin through the doorway. She turn her head and just said "Ok". Dude looks me dead in my eyes and go "whaddup playa..." and give me the nod and walks off.

Soon as he walked away I pushed her off of me 'cause I'm thinking this bitch got me in some shit and I'm bout to have to throw hands with this nigga or gotta dive out a window dodging bullets. She hollerin talmbout some "Calm down! let me explain!" bullshit but I ain't trying to hear it. I got my pants on, grabbed the butterfly knife out of my shoe and was ready to get busy with this nigga when she yelled out to him. Now I'm thinkin "BITCH YOU CALLIN THE NIGGA BACK IN HERE???!!!" and my adrenaline is pumpin so hard my muscles are aching. Dude come back in the room with a drumstick in his mouth, looked at her then looked at me squaring up and dude was like "Yooooo playa, calm down dawg... It's all good bruh. She ain't in no trouble, I'm just a friend... At least now anyways."

It took 'em a minute to get me to calm the fuck down but then they explained it all. Her oldest is his son. They broke up a few years ago and they're cool now. He lived way the fuck out and her apartment was about halfway to his crib from work and because he worked 2nd shift sometimes he would stop off and shower and grab something to eat on the way home. He had a key to the crib so he could stop off if she wasn't there.

"When were you gonna tell me this???"
"I'm sorry, I just didn't think about it".

Dude saw my knife in my hand and was like "You from The City or something? How you got a knife on you when you come over a chicks crib to fuck?"
giphy.gif

If ur toddler is dressed fresher than Fabolous, I’m judging

If ur leggings don’t still have vibrant color, I’m judging

If ur the word “Mayven” is anywhere on ya Instagram, I’m judging

If ur tongue is any color other than pink when ur talking to me, I’m judging

If ur a grown woman sucking on a blow pop, I’m judging

If u tell me within weeks of knowing u that a family member touched u as a child, I’m judging

Lmaooo I got this shit twice

Back