Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm Judging

If I had known this was an ongoing thing I wouldnt have taken it personally

@BNE we good, thats just not my place baby

if I witnessed a child actually injured or abused thats another thing....and I'd probably still notify a lady friend and let her call in

I have history with CPS, DCFS, all that shit......they move way too fast on assumptions, never have their shit straight, and really dont care about that extra shit when it comes down to it.....they'll do a house visit but if you got running water, lights, and pack of ham in the fridge they cant and wont do shit...if the child doesnt have visible scars or any other obvious signs of abuse (not what we think is abuse) its nothing

they picked my child up from school and wouldnt tell me shit until the next fucking day, because my bitter bm called and told some lies....had my baby for 3 days and handed her right over after one court hearing....never came to the house to validate or discredit anything

fuck that whole system

Very very recently.

I met this white girl, took her out for drinks. We laughing, telling stories, having a good time.

A few more drinks in, I invite to my crib. She down to come, and ima get my fuck on. All going as planned.

We at my crib, get to talking bout some shit, and she told me that some 30+ year old man manipulated her and took her virginity at 15.

Man I judged hard while fucking all night.

if your place is dirty (not just untidy), I'm judging.
also, Black men who date BLACK WOMEN should invest in silk pillowcases.

Them cotton pillows be doing a number on our hair and edges
im sorry boo I had to wack this

silk bonnet/headscarf >>> sleeping without your hair covered.

Soon as she told me that, I was like yo ima choke this bitch and she gonna love it.

A few minutes into the first fuck, she told me she came all over my dick, just like that, and I proceeded to choke her and I promise yall she loved it.

if your place is dirty (not just untidy), I'm judging.

im sorry boo I had to wack this

silk bonnet/headscarf >>> sleeping without your hair covered.

Im not bringing my bonnet when first dating a dude.

I look goofy af with it on. We need to be together for atleast 6 months

Soon as she told me that, I was like yo ima choke this bitch and she gonna love it.

A few minutes into the first fuck, she told me she came all over my dick, just like that, and I proceeded to choke her and I promise yall she loved it.
what does a woman liking that have to do with her having lost her virginity at 15 to some man old enough to be her dad? the hell
Im not bringing my bonnet when first dating a dude.

I look goofy af with it on. We need to be together for atleast 6 months
girl it aint deep enough to warrant sleeping with uncovered hair.

anywhere I'm staying overnight, I'm gonna have my headscarf. if he don't already find me cute in that, he shouldn't be fucking me.

I'm certain you're cute in your bonnet. get one in a pretty color. save your edges.

and judge men who don't care about your edges.

our edges matter!

Niggas on her porch

Broad named Alaina. Fell through to pick her up to go to the show. She lived off Woodward near 6 mile. I pull up and there's like 6 niggas/ sittin off on her porch. Niggas trying to see inside the ride and shit and I saw one nigga reach under his chair and keep his hand there. I get out and walk up to the porch with these niggas ice grillin me.

"Aye nigga, who you?"
"Nigga Alaina here?"
"Oh yeah, you that nigga she said was comin through... ALAINA!!! GITCHO ASS OUT HERE!!!"

the nigga in the chair relaxed his hand and she came out all happy and shit. She introduced me to her cousin and his boys and we left. I had on a 3/4 length leather and made sure that when I turned around, the coat came open just enough that they saw the Ruger in my waistband. After that it was all love when I fell through.

what does a woman liking that have to do with her having lost her virginity at 15 to some man old enough to be her dad? the hell

girl it aint deep enough to warrant sleeping with uncovered hair.

anywhere I'm staying overnight, I'm gonna have my headscarf. if he don't already find me cute in that, he shouldn't be fucking me.

I'm certain you're cute in your bonnet. get one in a pretty color. save your edges.

and judge men who don't care about your edges.

our edges matter!

People that get molested have a high chance of turning into sexual deviants. So I judged and judged right.

Im not judgemental.

Just dont have a filthy bathroom/kitchen or flat pillows.

Thanks for reminding me.

If I come over to fuck, and on your bed is a stack of flat pillows with no pillowcases and all them joints got a dark spot in the middle... I'm judging the fuck outta you after I nut and get back in my car.

Back