Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm Judging

Look, I was in mid stroke with this chick riding my dick when I hear a voice "Aye Tanisha, I'm finna take a shower and grab some shit for dinner, aiight". My muhfuckin heart skipped a few beats and I look up and some nigga got his head lookin through the doorway. She turn her head and just said "Ok". Dude looks me dead in my eyes and go "whaddup playa..." and give me the nod and walks off.

Soon as he walked away I pushed her off of me 'cause I'm thinking this bitch got me in some shit and I'm bout to have to throw hands with this nigga or gotta dive out a window dodging bullets. She hollerin talmbout some "Calm down! let me explain!" bullshit but I ain't trying to hear it. I got my pants on, grabbed the butterfly knife out of my shoe and was ready to get busy with this nigga when she yelled out to him. Now I'm thinkin "BITCH YOU CALLIN THE NIGGA BACK IN HERE???!!!" and my adrenaline is pumpin so hard my muscles are aching. Dude come back in the room with a drumstick in his mouth, looked at her then looked at me squaring up and dude was like "Yooooo playa, calm down dawg... It's all good bruh. She ain't in no trouble, I'm just a friend... At least now anyways."

It took 'em a minute to get me to calm the fuck down but then they explained it all. Her oldest is his son. They broke up a few years ago and they're cool now. He lived way the fuck out and her apartment was about halfway to his crib from work and because he worked 2nd shift sometimes he would stop off and shower and grab something to eat on the way home. He had a key to the crib so he could stop off if she wasn't there.

"When were you gonna tell me this???"
"I'm sorry, I just didn't think about it".

Dude saw my knife in my hand and was like "You from The City or something? How you got a knife on you when you come over a chicks crib to fuck?"
Yoooooo you know a Tanisha too!!! My nigga!!

If I CAN'T come over 'cause your brother's in town for a week and you proceed to tell me about how y'all first met as adults and ended up smashing... I'm judging the fuck outta you, blacking out your number with a sharpie, and alladat.

If ur toddler is dressed fresher than Fabolous, I’m judging

If ur leggings don’t still have vibrant color, I’m judging

If ur the word “Mayven” is anywhere on ya Instagram, I’m judging

If ur tongue is any color other than pink when ur talking to me, I’m judging

If ur a grown woman sucking on a blow pop, I’m judging

If u tell me within weeks of knowing u that a family member touched u as a child, I’m judging

If I come to the crib and you, your sisters, your momma, your aunt, and your grandmother are ALL baggin up the work. I'm judging every one of you heifers.

any bad conditions for the kids

I've seen babies barely walking, with a shitty diaper dragging the floor, chillin with a full size bag of doritos.....lil nigga got like 3 teeth

also seen a sippi cup top on a can soda.....nothing in the bedroom but that lil tv/dvd combo and them same 7 bootlegs

I gotta go
if you're serious, you should've reported to cps for negligence after leaving. smh @ what ppl will turn a blind eye to

Likewise if I come to the crib and find out that you, your sisters, your momma, your cousin, grandmother, AND great grandmother are all living under the same roof and all y'all gettin welfare I'm judging all y'all.

now im the bad guy cuz I didnt go full snitch mode lol

do you know how many people in the hood live like this?????

not only that but have you ever dealt with CPS or seen some of the places these kids end up??

no, I didnt report shit...but if knowing is guilty I got a bunch of mf's to turn in, including people I've known since elementary

they're raising kids the same way they were raised and its sad, but not for me to stick me head in and involve authorities

no ma'am

now we got reaction beef smh

I really wanna take this woman some places (she obviously hasnt been) and see if she gone make it her business to turn everybody in

Back