Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm Judging

If you dont have a shower curtain

Bitch u still taking baths

Chick had me ready for round two in the shower back inna day. Woke me up talmbout "baby let's take a shower together". A nigga like "fuck yeah!" get to the bathroom ain't no shower curtain, no bath mats on the floor anywhere, toothbrush sittin on the counter with the tube of toothpaste missing the top... We in the shower with the shower head pointed at the wall and I'm annoyed as fuck.

I still smashed, and got cleaned up, but I was irritated at that display of fuckery in her bathroom.

Any bitch that got the cheek piercing pussy stink

also, Black men who date BLACK WOMEN should invest in silk pillowcases.

Them cotton pillows be doing a number on our hair and edges
thank you nubian queen

i'll cop some next weekend

if a chick has all her hubcaps missing on her car...im judging

if she drives and SUV with no kids...im judging

This may have been mentioned b4...if so...it needs to be reiterated. When you don't FLUSH after using the bathroom.

And not just once, but flushing again to make sure EVERYTHING goes gets flushed. Smh. Nasty...just nasty

dudes with no line up or the anthony hamilton beard

chicks w/ cracked iphones and/or any dodge vehicle

middle aged people w/ no kids having hard times

gossiping folks

firestick people

gas station food people

Anyone with a crack screen gets a sideeye b

Like cases to cheap now. Screen protectors are to cheap. Getting a new phone is to easy

Anyone with a crack screen gets a sideeye b

Like cases to cheap now. Screen protectors are to cheap. Getting a new phone is to easy

Wife got me watching both Black Ink Crew shows.

Why, exactly the fuck, did Caesar have an iPhone with a shattered screen? Not even just cracked, shits looked like it took a few bullets.
If you pay attention, a lot of them reality celebs got cracked screens on their phones, but driving around in expensive whips with expensive clothes and jewels on.

Why, exactly the fuck, did Caesar have an iPhone with a shattered screen? Not even just cracked, shits looked like it took a few bullets.
If you pay attention, a lot of them reality celebs got cracked screens on their phones, but driving around in expensive whips with expensive clothes and jewels on.
It's crazy bruh. It irks me b

If you can't afford to have a fully functioning iPhone 9 then you may just need a Razor or something

It's crazy bruh. It irks me b

If you can't afford to have a fully functioning iPhone 9 then you may just need a Razor or something

It ain't even that. Caesar's 'posta be Big Money Grip outchea owing several shops across two or three states. How is it that your phone, likely the one thing on your possession that ties your business together, is looking like you found it in a junkyard? Take that shit to a repair shop and get it fixed!

If your kid is in Kindergarten and struggling with his ABC's but is competition-level skilled in Super Smash Bros or can spank ass in any XBox or Playstation game, I'm judging you harshly as a parent.

They be broke

giphy.gif

If u contributed in this bih im judging

Back