Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm Judging

If you wash dishes by pouring dish soap on each individual dish and clean them one at a time

Bitch you better soak them dishes

If you only want to do it doggystyle,
like when chicks lick that spot right above your crack
twerk better than all your homegirls
and turn your head to the side whilst making whimpering sounds when a chick suck your nipple
.I'm Judging

Sooooo...you puttin DS's business out there or nay?? Lol

Look, I was in mid stroke with this chick riding my dick when I hear a voice "Aye Tanisha, I'm finna take a shower and grab some shit for dinner, aiight". My muhfuckin heart skipped a few beats and I look up and some nigga got his head lookin through the doorway. She turn her head and just said "Ok". Dude looks me dead in my eyes and go "whaddup playa..." and give me the nod and walks off.

Soon as he walked away I pushed her off of me 'cause I'm thinking this bitch got me in some shit and I'm bout to have to throw hands with this nigga or gotta dive out a window dodging bullets. She hollerin talmbout some "Calm down! let me explain!" bullshit but I ain't trying to hear it. I got my pants on, grabbed the butterfly knife out of my shoe and was ready to get busy with this nigga when she yelled out to him. Now I'm thinkin "BITCH YOU CALLIN THE NIGGA BACK IN HERE???!!!" and my adrenaline is pumpin so hard my muscles are aching. Dude come back in the room with a drumstick in his mouth, looked at her then looked at me squaring up and dude was like "Yooooo playa, calm down dawg... It's all good bruh. She ain't in no trouble, I'm just a friend... At least now anyways."

It took 'em a minute to get me to calm the fuck down but then they explained it all. Her oldest is his son. They broke up a few years ago and they're cool now. He lived way the fuck out and her apartment was about halfway to his crib from work and because he worked 2nd shift sometimes he would stop off and shower and grab something to eat on the way home. He had a key to the crib so he could stop off if she wasn't there.

"When were you gonna tell me this???"
"I'm sorry, I just didn't think about it".

Dude saw my knife in my hand and was like "You from The City or something? How you got a knife on you when you come over a chicks crib to fuck?"

That would be awkward but understandable. Get in where ya fit in

If I had known this was an ongoing thing I wouldnt have taken it personally

@BNE we good, thats just not my place baby

if I witnessed a child actually injured or abused thats another thing....and I'd probably still notify a lady friend and let her call in

I have history with CPS, DCFS, all that shit......they move way too fast on assumptions, never have their shit straight, and really dont care about that extra shit when it comes down to it.....they'll do a house visit but if you got running water, lights, and pack of ham in the fridge they cant and wont do shit...if the child doesnt have visible scars or any other obvious signs of abuse (not what we think is abuse) its nothing

they picked my child up from school and wouldnt tell me shit until the next fucking day, because my bitter bm called and told some lies....had my baby for 3 days and handed her right over after one court hearing....never came to the house to validate or discredit anything

fuck that whole system

Damn yo thats crazy

Reactions: 1/2
If you drink anything but tea or coffee out of a ceramic mug, I'm judging you.

If you use empty jars a glasses, I'm judging you.

If you don't own a dust pan and sweep dirt on to a piece of paper, I'm judging you.

Back