Welcome To aBlackWeb

im calling bs

Now money is not a factor?

ok

poor with no options would make me see the options I have clearer.

niggas ain’t got internet but we got a whole forum with threads about investments and shit that’s only visited by a few.

just saying

LLS & SMH at you doing what you say you hate people do to you.

Did I say money isn't a factor or money ISN'T THE BIGGEST FACTOR?

Why the do you care if people choose not to visit and participate in the investment threads?

Who the fuck are you to act like you an authority on what the fuck people choose to do with THIER money?

How you know other people on here ain't already got investments and a nice portfolio and don't need to visit or participate in that thread. Also they don't have to share what they know. It would be nice but ain't mandatory.

Just cause you got more and than some don't mean or make you an authority on how people should use their money , the life they choose to live or what they should strive to achieve in their life.

That's the thing you not really saying shit but don't realize it.

Missing the point. The question is why poor people stay poor. As if there is no hope for them. I disagree. Got fools on her talking about a $400 head start can't be the catalyst for making better decisions and building a good financial structure in one's life. People stay poor because they make decisions that keep them there. There is no boogeyman.

no you fucking playboy magazine pussy sniffing dickhead.

medical bills have stopped ppl from getting mortgages/home loans

Again. That’s rare. Very rare.

my step mom being doing this for over 20 years and that’s basically a non factor most of the time.

We deal in percentages around here so if it’s so damn low it’s basically irrelevant.

Again. That’s rare. Very rare.

my step mom being doing this for over 20 years and that’s basically a non factor most of the time.

We deal in percentages around here so if it’s so damn low it’s basically irrelevant.

They don't understand logic. They see five people not get a loan out of 1,000 people who do and they think that is the majority.

it happens

fuck what she talking about and you @Fightbackmode2005

Awww.....you are making me hot over here. You already know girl. You worked in collections. Takes a GED to do that kind of job. Not very smart girlfriend. Low skilled labor. Probably got fired for not being able to count. But hey, at least you had a job. How is that stripper pole working for you now? And don't think I forgot about that white dude you used to talk to, Ms. Wannabe Hotep Black Kween.

LLS & SMH at you doing what you say you hate people do to you.

Did I say money isn't a factor or money ISN'T THE BIGGEST FACTOR?

Why the do you care if people choose not to visit and participate in the investment threads?

Who the fuck are you to act like you an authority on what the fuck people choose to do with THIER money?

How you know other people on here ain't already got investments and a nice portfolio and don't need to visit or participate in that thread. Also they don't have to share what they know. It would be nice but ain't mandatory.

Just cause you got more and than some don't mean or make you an authority on how people should use their money , the life they choose to live or what they should strive to achieve in their life.

That's the thing you not really saying shit but don't realize it.
yea....all cool.

or maybe see i put it out there.....

im not the authority on nothing or over nobody but im not going to keep shit to myself and be the only one getting it.

what dont you see about that?

if people are saying shit about not having enough money and someone offers info on how to get more...

whats the issue?

so if people choose to live and make their decisions ...cool
no one is forcing shit on anyone,.
but dont act like the info aint there and there may be different ways to do shit.

you would think after the whole game stop stock market debacle mfers would stop buying into the myth of upward mobility being solely about ones personals choices

a lot of yall are extremely obtuse

Back